Not open for further replies.
@Rebel if the math is correct I should be really close to lb badge

Fat and Sassy GWK x BT final wet weight total 2048 grams :woohoo:
f689dab62abe2390c4a75b7075afe249.jpg
e72ad23dd96f3fd67315df4708db09c8.jpg
5d89b8f4e40bc43d56cdcf563be0d156.jpg
36fc89e557cb386dc745d809af696ec1.jpg

:d5:

I’m good thanks, you? Holy shit greenskell those are some beasts especially for our province ...crazy man

Thanks man! You don't see too many like those ladies in ont! My wife and her friend found some plants while horse back riding a few days ago(and yes before anyone asks, the plants were left in the woods so the folks that grew them actually get to smoke them....) I asked how the plants looked and our friend laughed and said "well, lets just say that they look nothing like your plants!" :D

You're too kind Skelly! :bighug: I have to get caught up at your place and Wairas... I'm just now trying to get caught up on notifications lol

I'm doing much better thank you! Nice to have some free time to get on here! Care to join me in some Appalachian Libation?

View attachment 957979

Though i do thank you for the kind offer, i gave up booze a long time ago...i am strictly on a green diet these days!

9A82380D-0D8B-47E4-B00E-1342D07D48E1.jpeg
605505E0-1748-4735-B686-5918AA09D9A5.jpeg
CD420F8A-80BB-4B93-8E52-776AAFCC76BE.jpeg
Roasted and Toasted :rofl: I'm good!

So am I :crying: Those are over 6ft... sending the buds for testing st the lab too results come Tuesday

Thanks man! You don't see too many like those ladies in ont! My wife and her friend found some plants while horse back riding a few days ago...i asked how the plants looked and our friend laughed and said "well, lets just say that they look nothing like your plants!" :D

You have some serious skill man :greenthumb: impressive. Ahaha your gonna have a nice harvest off of those for sure

Even the mars ones are misleading with how they name their lights! The 600w mars hydro light only uses about 250w actual power!
The 600w they reference is actualy what the manufacturer says their unit will replace with regards to HPS lighting!

So basically, the mars hydro 600w light would give you similar growing results as a 600w HPS light but only actualy uses 250w.
Or so they say.... ✌

It's quite feasible given how much of these "HID watts" are turned into heat and not light. And the "600w" is what the potential is IF the led was driven at maximum power, not what they claim the equivalent is, as, for example, the Mars Eco 600 claims to replace a 250w HID whilst pulling 235w (not much of an initial saving but when you start adding on the costs of replacing bulbs every year...), the Pro II 600 replaces a 400w HID whilst pulling a similar 235 or so watts, and so on.

I mean, are you disputing that, say, an 8.5w Philips A19 led replacement bulb puts out as much light as a 60w incandescent? It's the same thing, the incandescent converts a LOT of that electrical energy into heat energy, which is no use as lighting, hence why they, the incandescent, are so inefficient they're being banned in various lands? The devil is in the detail and the BIG saving is in the conversion of electricity to heat, meaning more energy is turned into light meaning MUCH better efficiency.

The misleading part is when you see them claiming "600w" but barely being driven hard enough to out shine a candle, which is why I said previously that the "grow light" market was a minefield and, after completely confusing the crap out of myself with the numbers, I decided NOT to buy a Mars or any other "branded" grow light and stick to what I know with DIY led's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back