Status
Not open for further replies.
badges arnt instant.think they have to turn it off and back on again at the plug,for the new badges to show,every couple of days.
evening bushy :pass:good trip,bring back any goodies ?
:pighug:
I didn't get to bring back anything. I should've just stayed home as when we got down there I didn't have a vehicle to go anywhere as rest of family had their obligations. I could've probably called one of the delivery places but that is something I've never tried and would rather actually see what I'm getting.

What up peeps. Riddle me this, I have a friend ,actually one of my mentors, who finally after almost a year I convinced to try autoflowers, autocobs and MC. I even got him the 2 autocobs and his seeds. Here's where he's blowing my mind. He doesnt ph nor does he increase or decreases his MC/SC mix he feeds the same from start to finish grows in 1.99 potting soil and heres his results so far. Mephisto Chem doggin the biggest and oldest plant and Bubba Trouble is 2 weeks behind both have just 1 of @BigSm0 autocobs over them. I did have him add 1tbsp Epsom salt for mag issue just in case
23f60fcdb570ae8ccac0111ce18d7b0f.jpg
b70e624c5f844f575f299297b1870f54.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

There is a very strong lesson to be learned from this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back