Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I got to do it a few years ago.........if the liberal asswipes have their way, we will all be using slingshots soon!

I'd be mindful of the political rhetoric. It's too toxic these days.

So r u saying that if the res temp is, higher than normal, it promotes co2 absorption?

Peace

Nuggets

The opposite. The lower the temps, the more O2 and CO2 can dissolve in the water. Once exposed to air, it doesn't take long for water to become saturated with all soluble gasses in the area. Using an air-stone does this much faster. Either way, the water will not discriminate and will happily dissolve (to the degree that it can) any gasses that it can. So the cooler the water, the higher the CO2 concentration can be expected to be, and this makes the water more acidic. It's why the purest of the pure distilled water is never a pH of 7.0. The moment it is exposed to air, the gasses start to dissolve. The cooler the water is, the more of them can dissolve.

What surprised me was just how much the effect was. It might be other factors, but it seemed to make sense in a way.

I talked to mike about getting you and him to Bmore maybe this fall for some good smoke and good food Maybe Football? I think we all would get along great and build lifelong friendships

Totally. Hadn't had a chance to talk to @hesgone13 yet. Mainly for reasons that will be explained below.

He is probably relaxing smoking some uncured:bighug::pass: gg4

Bingo.

Which breeder did you all get your GG#4 from.?

Got mine here.

These plants were stunted, they were supposed to be photos not autos, so I tipped them madly like the other 2 photos in the 4 pot system, when they started to turn I thought I had ph problems then I thought they were sick etc, so then I worked it out and put them in there own system under there own light in my co2 room, they seem to be picking up.
8ecb7b7c644d36145aae741927779834.jpg
2e709b402b2a05f27a2bf495363decdf.jpg

The plant to the left of the canopy is a chems sister auto leaves a bit curly but they will be ok , got a little to much water, yes I overwatered................even us Ozzie’s make mistakes lol

Nuggets

Last edited:
Speaking of the GG4... I am going to chop the thing soon. The way it grew from the start left it with two main stems. I've had to train them to keep them from hitting the light, but at the same time I can't keep them far enough apart to stop shading each others flowers. So I figure I will chop the smaller of the two main branches tomorrow, get that curing while the other half matures a bit more. The cheese is just a few weeks out, and it's competing for light with a GG4 that should have been finished weeks ago.

@912GreenSkell I think I remember you asking about smell report in my thread but hadn't posted. Right now I can't smell a thing as this flu has me plugged up. But from moving them around and brushing against them the Dark Devil had a sweet citrus with hints of something like incense sticks you get from the store kinda hard to describe how it blends in. The Candy Dawg Kush OG smelled very sweet like when your at the fair getting fresh made cotton candy. The Blackberry Gum I was getting raspberry/blueberry/lemon sprinkled with sugar and the Cherry Bomb was like bing cherries with a skunky diesel that leaves your nostrils tingling.

Its funny man....i wanted to go camping with you so bad, that i think i actually was in spirit....why is that? Because i somehow caught the damn flu at the same time as you....we gotta watching sharing those joints man!! ;)

Hopefully yours isnt too bad....mine feels like its finally going to ease up after 4 long days.

I am missing autos bigtime this season.....looking forward to the indoor, once i get the beasts in!! Fast turnover with ample variety....11 plant count leaves some room for some variety this winter!!
Yeah I am loving the autos so much at the moment that im not sure if I will run photos this year. I have so many autos i want to try, I'm loving how fast a turn around they have. I'm sure you cant go past the yeild of a photo but. I hope to plant 6 autos a month year round.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back