Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I just wanted to give a shout out to those of you who've been taking the time to welcome new members to our home and spreading that AFN vibe! :vibe: Your efforts do not go un-noticed! :d5:

Btw, I just placed a $138 order from Greenleaf Nutrients using discounts I found here. https://yourweedcoupons.com/grow-shop-coupons/greenleaf-nutrients-coupons/
I bought a big bag of MC for 1/2 price,
MEGA CROP - 21.7lb Bag 9.9kg(9900g)× 1
along with Cal/Mag and BE. Also, included is a 5% discount off your entire order using code YWC5! :vibe:

With all that is going on in the world today, given all of the requisite despair and fear, it is important to remember that in general, people are good.

We'll get through this for no other reason than the fact that we are bigger than our governments. We are, above all else, human.

Charlie Chaplain will spearhead this series of videos. "When he was silent, the world laughed. When he spoke, the world fell silent."

Chop, chop tomorrow!! Fruity Chronic Juice by delicious seeds is getting the axe
IMG_8019.JPG

An early cut, but i need to keep the trimming train rolling...supposed to get pounded by rain for the next 3 days starting in the afternoon
IMG_8023.JPG

Morning all.

Going to be a busy one, need to get a vape fluid mixing kit and a flavouring to mask the inevitable as the Cheese is ripe for coming down and that means and leaves not dying off, stems, trim and even some bud will be saying "Hello" to Mr. Blender (here's me talking about a new coffee grinder when I have a perfectly good blender with multi-speed, a choice of blades and several different "jars" that attach. In fact, I have two sets of blades/jars as I cooked the motor of the last one making my own version of proper Nawlins "cocktails". Why would I need another coffee grinder!! D'OH!!) before there's a decarb and experiments in making THC e-juice. I have 4 ways to make the stuff, one is a no-no as it takes premixed e-juice and you just mix weed into that and leave it alone which sounds rather nasty, two use alcohol and one doesn't, all have different times needed to either infuse or "cook" the juice, no idea which one will get done first but tending to the "without alcohol" method as it looks VERY simple and, should it work in an old e-pen then it should take my legs off in a sub-ohm atomiser.

Other options include ice blender hash, or I get her hair straighteners out (that's gonna make me popular).

She's as good as ready to be chopped, but since she's in a 1 gallon pot she's rootbound to hell so leaving her much longer will not actually achieve anything. But with the fabric pots waiting to be picked up from the reseller in China I won't have that problem again, especially as things will be getting moved around a bit so "main" plant sits in one spot further away from the fans and I veg off another in the spot where Pandora is now (On top of front load washing machine, once she hits 1400 rpm the poor wee plant must think there's an earthquake but I'll bet the vibration strengthens stems).

So fun times to keep me occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back