Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for us EU types , unfortunately.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I dont discriminate, I inform those across the pond of the opportunity :biggrin:

I have entered anyway :smoking: I sure I can find an American friend who would enjoy the prize

Morning friends...Hope everyone's having a good one.

Hi pal :d5:,a good morning to you also :pighug:

hi peeps :pass:i thought it was a test thread :shrug: but no matter,enter it anyway.if a non usa resident wins they could maybe nominate a usa resident in their place ? or it goes to runner up ? if not then at least it shows rest of world is interested,and some moves may be made to get an eu/rest of world box of prizes made available.
power to the people and all that.

keep er lit.
:pighug:

hi peeps :pass:i thought it was a test thread :shrug: but no matter,enter it anyway.if a non usa resident wins they could maybe nominate a usa resident in their place ? or it goes to runner up ? if not then at least it shows rest of world is interested,and some moves may be made to get an eu/rest of world box of prizes made available.

keep er lit.

Evening Archie :d5:,, that's roughly my thinking on it ,,, I have asked the big man if I can nominate in the case that I win , but if not they will have to spin the wheel again :smoking:

Nothing lost :smoking:

keep er lit.
Power to the People!
3b300cfd290238333320b36efc860186.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back