Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @ Mossy and all the beautiful people of AFN .I'm up at 6: a.m.which is normal !!for me I like to get a good start on the day. Things are looking very positive in my life right now and I can assure you the support that i have received from people here is a tremendous boost Ffor you that have plants on the go i send you the highest of Karama.Radiation starts soon and I am looking forward to positive results . I am not a religious man but do have faith in a higher power . Enjoy your day . :bighug:

Wishing you all the best :bighug: and you know me I have a jungle on my hands

Good Morning @ Mossy and all the beautiful people of AFN .I'm up at 6: a.m.which is normal !!for me I like to get a good start on the day. Things are looking very positive in my life right now and I can assure you the support that i have received from people here is a tremendous boost Ffor you that have plants on the go i send you the highest of Karama.Radiation starts soon and I am looking forward to positive results . I am not a religious man but do have faith in a higher power . Enjoy your day . :bighug:

You got this @9bear :greenthumb:

I'm renaming my NLs too 9bearLights!!!

Will be thinking positive for you, My Friend!:coco:

[HASHTAG]#gobear[/HASHTAG] :vibe:...AFN Family karma cloud for you...:smokeout:...smoke out... :karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

You are our Family....:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back