Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeepers..

Have to get the Spiritwalker at the back left out to harvest..

IMG_20180923_154232.jpg

Tent only has one door!

Thought I was being clever putting the 2 Sativa's at the back.. but nooo Mrs SW wants to finish early! Do'h!

I can just reach in and cut branches but would like a few pics of her in all her glory!

f6

Jeepers..

Have to get the Spiritwalker at the back left out to harvest..

View attachment 954289
Tent only has one door!

Thought I was being clever putting the 2 Sativa's at the back.. but nooo Mrs SW wants to finish early! Do'h!

I can just reach in and cut branches but would like a few pics of her in all her glory!

f6

Looking great in there man!!

Looking great in there man!!
It's the most exciting time for me!

Apart from the up coming trimming and paranoia about smells during drying.

It's just awesome to see the volume of the yield, being able to get all the aromas that you can't pinpoint with multi strain grows, and the sneeky fast dry test buds :crying:

Been really good, haven't sampled at all and have only been squeezing in the last week! Haha!

f6

I am just happy they didn't die while I was away.

People forget how tough these wee buggers can be, when I was inside the disease house last year my missus was kinda in panic so the plant I had going didn't get anything like the care it needed, but she still lived and I still managed to get something off her despite me already having made damn near every mistake in the book.

Top of the evening my fellow AFNRS. I have to cut back my electricity it finally caught up I paid out a lot of Cash to keep it running we are getting gouged hard in North Eastern Ontario. Has anyone else been hit hard in the last year on electricity? I have ran the same amount for years and now it is unreal. I might switch to 20/4 schedule or 18/6.

Top of the evening my fellow AFNRS. I have to cut back my electricity it finally caught up I paid out a lot of Cash to keep it running we are getting gouged hard in North Eastern Ontario. Has anyone else been hit hard in the last year on electricity? I have ran the same amount for years and now it is unreal. I might switch to 20/4 schedule or 18/6.

I am waiting on my first bill since this grow started..

860w on 18/6 for 3 full months... And my city has the most expensive power in the world.

:face:

f6

I am waiting on my first bill since this grow started..

860w on 18/6 for 3 full months... And my city has the most expensive power in the world.

:face:

f6
Oh shit bro I would be in debt in your city with that amount of power that is what I use to sprout and veg seedlings. My 8x8x6.5 tent takes 2000 watts to 2500 watts depending on the time of year

Oh shit bro I would be causing with that that is what I use to sprout and veg seedlings. My 8x8x6.5 tent takes 2000 watts to 2500 watts depending on the time of year
I probably pay the same amount that you pay for yours!

We are 3 times more expensive then the US!

Can only do 4 plants at a time so I have to make sure they get large! About the find out how much they cost me, pulling them down and about to cop the bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back