Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes hot water is what is used...yeah he knows his craft you can tell!! I think it would be a cool experience making it that way and i want to try at least with a smaller batch. I toke hash in the vape, in water bongs, joints, or if i can find anyone crazy enough using hotknives through an icetube. :D
Awesome, I had never tried hash until I started growing. I have been putting it in joints, and wasn't sure if there is a better way to get the best out of it. Now I have to look into hot knives!! Hash is one of the best bits of growing my own, I can't believe I waited for so long to try it!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Awesome, I had never tried hash until I started growing. I have been putting it in joints, and wasn't sure if there is a better way to get the best out of it. Now I have to look into hot knives!! Hash is one of the best bits of growing my own, I can't believe I waited for so long to try it!

Hotknives hit you hard man!! In my younger days we used to do something called the 21 blade salute. Line up 21 hotknives for each toker and fire them down!! :D Ripping hash in a bong is certainly more efficient than joints.

sat on a shelf for 15 years and used hmm maybe used twice in the last 10
hot knife kit.JPG

couldnt get enough of them in my youth
:gary:

Hotknives hit you hard man!! In my younger days we used to do something called the 21 blade salute. Line up 21 hotknives for each toker and fire them down!! :D Ripping hash in a bong is certainly more efficient than joints.
Hot knives are on the menu tonight at my house!!

sat on a shelf for 15 years and used hmm maybe used twice in the last 10
View attachment 954248
couldnt get enough of them in my youth
:gary:

Its hard to find friends brave enough to do hotknives, for me it is anyways!! I am psyched i met a friend not too long ago that wants to do some!! Woohoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back