Status
Not open for further replies.
That wouldnt surprise me at all...i know in the partial sun garden density is hit and miss depending on the plant(strain).
That's good to hear, I thought I might have been giving too much nitrogen in flower. It seems to be a lot better now that the sun has more bite.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

How's your hands from all the trimming? That blueberry looks to have a lot of bud!

Got some blisters for sure. I am using the trimmer for smaller buds, and hand trimming the nicest bud. PUlling more kief than i know what to do with, from the trim and smaller buds. Up to 6 ounces now!! Woohoo!

Got some blisters for sure. I am using the trimmer for smaller buds, and hand trimming the nicest bud. PUlling more kief than i know what to do with, from the trim and smaller buds. Up to 6 ounces now!! Woohoo!
Sounds like a merry Christmas at your house this year with all that keif! Will you run it through a screen to make hash?

This is 220 micron run kief. Thinking about making some into hash afghani style.
I have seen this vid, is that just water he adds? It sure looks like he has done that a time or two. How do you smoke your hash?

I have seen this vid, is that just water he adds? It sure looks like he has done that a time or two. How do you smoke your hash?

Yes hot water is what is used...yeah he knows his craft you can tell!! I think it would be a cool experience making it that way and i want to try at least with a smaller batch. I toke hash in the vape, in water bongs, joints, or if i can find anyone crazy enough using hotknives through an icetube. :D

I'd love to have an extra amount of kief to squish some in some 32 micron rosin bags

I'd love to have an extra amount of kief to squish some in some 32 micron rosin bags

I rolled a joint the other day that was 60% kief and 40% weed...didnt think it was going to burn, but then it burned just fine....got to half way through the joint and i was just blasted beyond belief!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back