Status
Not open for further replies.
@Banjacked..........Metro is another type of antibiotic that treats a different spectrum of bacteria from the Cipro. They are just covering the bases by broadening the coverage and preventing overgrowth of bacteria in the gut that Cipro doesn't cover. Strangely enough, Metro in the US, is used primarily to treat vaginal bacterial infections and is quite effective at this job.

The ER physicians took several blood samples for cultures. I imagine what they prescribed had a lot to do with what they found growing. Not sure what it was specifically supposed to target, but it is in addition to what I received the last time this happened.

Can individuals upload to the AFN vimeo or only the admins of AFN vimeo site ? I was wondering how much of vimeo is monitored compared to youtube. I took videos down from youtube due to identification concerns.

Only AFN admin and myself can upload on the vimeo channel. No idea on the monitoring of vimeo versus youtube, but vimeo is pro pot, where youtube is not. AFN chose vimeo because of their stance on weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back