Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy peeps :pass:heya 9bear :bighug::vibes: Mike :pass:folks :pighug:
cuppa tea tutorial someday :smoking:

:pighug:

Hey Archie Gemmill long time no see ,nice to see your smiling face I wont bore you with details But I've been under the weather for the lasy month . I hope things are well in life . Old age is creeping up on me. Cheers :pighug:

Hey Archie Gemmill long time no see ,nice to see your smiling face I wont bore you with details But I've been under the weather for the lasy month . I hope things are well in life . Old age is creeping up on me. Cheers :pighug:

I was just thinking about you the other day.....noticed you havent been on much. Hopefully things are going okay for you friend!

Wow, what a great cover of an incredible tune!! One of my favorite neil songs. Don't see brass solos very often! Awesome ending

Yep, some great playing on that piece! Check out Grace Potter & the Nocturnals on the Archive.........great band!

A few close ups tonight in the tent.. Fastbuds LSD25
P1010132-5.jpg
P1010147-3.jpg
P1010151-3.jpg
P1010152-3.jpg

Beautiful bud!!! I'd go with neither, myself..............why dilute such obvious perfection?
Sometimes ya want a blunt. At least me. I am going with a honey berry I think. Going to do a 1 gram not 3 gram but not in the mood for a joint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back