Status
Not open for further replies.
Last grow...second ever...just some bagseed from that Mexican brick!...currently got a gorilla glue auto in flower and two thc bomb autos at week 4 of life...anyone with experience with these strains from fastbuds

Attachments

• part0_23.jpg
    part0_23.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 27
  • part0_19.jpg
    part0_19.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 27
  • part0_18.jpg
    part0_18.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 32
  • part0_17.jpg
    part0_17.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 30
  • part0_16.jpg
    part0_16.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 28
  • part0_15.jpg
    part0_15.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 24
  • part0_14.jpg
    part0_14.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 25
  • part0_13.jpg
    part0_13.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 24
I just got round to watching Marvel's Black Panther and have some light weekend discussion for you stoners .......

"Black Panther isn't a super hero film at all, it's about DMT and the formation of all religions being a result of psilocybin trips"

Discuss ........... :pass:

Kinda blew my mind that did. Is this the first sign of the mainstream considering ancient wisdom and plant based guidance?

Would love to know if it's just me, or does anyone else see it?
Sounds possible
Not sure the probability tho

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Good Morning Stoners :crying: Looks like Dabbers place [emoji3]
I'm very happy with how this grow is going !! But there's a price to pay !! Like carrying 8 + litres of water and nutes every 2 days up a flight of stairs . I'm not bitching it's what I have to do BUT I'm getting too old for this shit . Next indoor grow , fewer pot's , smaller pots and less trimming . I'm way ahead of the game in terms of the quantity I have at my disposal which will give me a lot meds :rofl: it will give me an opportunity to reassess exactly what I'm chasing . Better quality , different strains better selection or whatever. This is my latest endeavor . Not too shabby for an old fart thanks to all the people here that encouraged me and helped get me in the right direction It doesn't doesn't get any better than the people here at AFN :bighug::pighug:

View attachment 932838
Omg that was me last winter..
8 gallons at least... steep attic stairs...
Slave to the plants

Omg that was me last winter..
8 gallons at least... steep attic stairs...
Slave to the plants

I am actually getting ready to head out to the shops for 8 gallons of DI to flush out my tanks. I bought a small water distiller that can make about 2 gallons a day specifically because I was tired of hauling it into the house from the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back