IMG_7116.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7117.JPG
    IMG_7117.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7124.JPG
    IMG_7124.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 22
Archie Question for you Boss Man :smoking:,,, can I link things from my instragram account to AFN

Perhaps i better ask even bigger boss man @Son of Hobbes

So like I have linked a picture in instagram to my sq ft thread , is that acceptable :shrug:

Until proven otherwise that should be fine lol. I do know it gave us an issue when a member tried to link something on IG using the Media Gallery, but I think you'd be fine just in the post itself. Try it out!

Free entry no lube needed :biggrin:

I have to wait 5 hours for my next shot at it :smoking:

https://www.autoflower.org/raffles/

We've got two more boxes to give out for this month from Sensi yet; so was thinking of doing some shorter durations on them. For one of them I want to try a 24 hour raffle where you'd be able to enter once per hour (like a lightning raffle.) We can have some fun with it for sure!

AND, I have a TON of vendors on here that offered up some raffle prizes too, so we'll be getting a good mix of things out there! We've kicked around an AFN swag box (papers, pipe, grinder, jar, etc.) Not for sale, just for giveaways.

We're also really pushing hard to get more support for the European growers as well for swag and giveaways!

Until proven otherwise that should be fine lol. I do know it gave us an issue when a member tried to link something on IG using the Media Gallery, but I think you'd be fine just in the post itself. Try it out!

Phew,, Well I all ready have :thumbsup:,, it was a retrospective question really :eyebrows: ,,, lol ,, I was going to mention the raffle on a post , then I got to thinking ,,,can I do this , I didn't want to get :shooty:

And on that point of European entery, let's say I won it, could I nominate an American pal to accept the prize ?

Phew,, Well I all ready have :thumbsup:,, it was a retrospective question really :eyebrows: ,,, lol ,, I was going to mention the raffle on a post , then I got to thinking ,,,can I do this , I didn't want to get :shooty:

And on that point of European entery, let's say I won it, could I nominate an American pal to accept the prize ?

I'd like to get everyone's input on that before saying yay or nay if that would be fair enough? I'm not super opposed, but have to play devils on advocate on "could be potentially abused by that one rotten apple?" You know what I mean?

We've got two more boxes to give out for this month from Sensi yet; so was thinking of doing some shorter durations on them. For one of them I want to try a 24 hour raffle where you'd be able to enter once per hour (like a lightning raffle.) We can have some fun with it for sure!

AND, I have a TON of vendors on here that offered up some raffle prizes too, so we'll be getting a good mix of things out there! We've kicked around an AFN swag box (papers, pipe, grinder, jar, etc.) Not for sale, just for giveaways.

We're also really pushing hard to get more support for the European growers as well for swag and giveaways!

Excellent news for those on the "wrong" side of the pond, especially if it can encourage more to take the plunge and join the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back