MSNL Lemon Haze day 57 she's a beauty
aeeb84dc0c2b2210413f86ef78120605.jpg
a3a62f9e00cc76a28ca272db659f5e6f.jpg
e3652494520b1bf1ddd688d8e180fbdf.jpg
90d5dabbf546780238e4c83470487638.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Choice!!

Dummy account..
You friend and they see personality/ can learn more about you. then they attempt the Shadey stuff, could possibly mean you got some spy’s on your computer
Would not surprise me in the least . We get phone calls all the time from tracking , marketing groups , duct cleaning services and we have a Do Not Call number which is useless as tits on a bull . If the can hack Yahoo, Google etc who's safe anymore and of course " what about those Russians " :rofl:

Would not surprise me in the least . We get phone calls all the time from tracking , marketing groups , duct cleaning services and we have a Do Not Call number which is useless as tits on a bull . If the can hack Yahoo, Google etc who's safe anymore and of course " what about those Russians " :rofl:
The worst is they have is the 1000$ phone call bs going on now...
They call you and it’s like 400 as soon as you answer because it connect to a pay per call line thingy.. longer u listen to w/e the more u get charged
Or they ring once or make it show missed call and you call back

The worst is they have is the 1000$ phone call bs going on now...
They call you and it’s like 400 as soon as you answer because it connect to a pay per call line thingy.. longer u listen to w/e the more u get charged
Haven't been exposed to that one yet !! But the phone is not in my name and the landlady is like Dick Tracy when it comes to tracking down calls and she's ruthless when it comes to overcharges . She'll fire off an email faster than a speeding bullet if there are any irregularities in any bill she can tell how many liters of water I use on my plants . :biggrin:

Good Morning AFN family....Finally beautiful day out....and guess what...going to be stuck in the house pulling carpet and prepping for new wood floors....but, I did manage to enjoy yesterday afternoon outside. Cleaned my camera and lenses and got some pretty spring shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back