Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arrived in Southern Spain after a day on the road for Easter break, all unpacked and ready to roll looks to be a very happy Easter indeed ;)

View attachment 881984

Now time to get baked and pass out. The happiest of Easter to you all wherever you may be :pass:

Get your hands off that stash @Spanglish .............:shooty:...stand back.......

Easter isn't until next weekend....I checked.....:biggrin:...this weekend is just switch your clocks forward...

:windy: @MikeyB420 ..bloody high winds and unseasonably cold....I Think we are getting the back-draught from the UK...:shrug:

:coffee: Time you defrosted it IMO..........:biggrin:
well, as spring progresses I'll bury what's left deep in the drifts, should keep good until end of June with all these giant drifts
P1060348.JPG

Either I am losing my mind, or well i dont know. I have badges that keep showing up. I don't believe i've earned them, but its cool to see them there.

And now they're gone. (removes and cleans glasses) Nope. *shrug*

Site fault @Mike20132 ...first post on a new page Lies...shows badges you don't have...if you scroll down the page and look..you don't have any....:biggrin:........problem we have not been able to figure out....:headbang:

Get your hands off that stash @Spanglish .............:shooty:...stand back.......

Easter isn't until next weekend....I checked.....:biggrin:...this weekend is just switch your clocks forward...

Well the misses and little one area away for the week, so headed down solo to get a early start so is Easter all week for me :cheers::pass::hookah::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back