Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180323_204001_01.jpg

My mouth is watering

Always thought it was rather funny how we treat our plants..

At first, we watch them being born, nurturing them along until they are strong enough to go at it on their own before moving them into their new, loving, home.

We immediately start a rather intimate relationship. Tending to her every need. Making sure she gets what she needs to eat and drink, protecting her from those that would do her harm.

I don't know about you, but if I leave the house for more than a few hours, the very first thing I do when I get home is check on my girls. Make sure they are doing well.

As sometimes happens, the little ladies might just grow a wee bit akwardly, preventing them from reaching their full potential. And then we pour enormous amounts of effort into making sure our little girl will be the best that she can be!

And then one day.... Chop Chop! Off to the jars with you!

Think thats bad? Then we spend the next few months tearing chunks off of her dead body and burning them. To an outsider, I imagine that looks quite spiteful.

Though I'm sure she'd want it this way... :pass:

No different than raising a pig, a cow or chickens for food on the supper table..lol I miss being able to raise my own pig or calf for food. It will always beat store bought meat a hundred fold. Just like out plants...it will always beat street brick hands down.

@912GreenSkell do your buds always retain this pretty green color after curing?? mine seem to turn a more olive drab color. What gives?

Great question...generally with the indoor yes. My drying climate is very, very dry being 30% RH, so the dry is often hasty(5 days in paper bags). Outdoor on the other hand tends to dry much slower and loses the vibrant green after curing for some time.

No different than raising a pig, a cow or chickens for food on the supper table..lol I miss being able to raise my own pig or calf for food. It will always beat store bought meat a hundred fold. Just like out plants...it will always beat street brick hands down.

Most of the weed i grow in the field beats out even the most expensive medical weed i have tried....why? Because mine is grown with love, and strains hand selected to suit the kind of weed i love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back