Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AFN family...Going to be setting up Blumat auto watering system tonight and fine tune next few days before we go up north for vacation. I dare not ask anyone to watch over my plants while we are gone. No tell, No smell, No sell.

On another note, the Sour stomper I dried seemed to gain some aroma back after cutting and putting in jars ..is that common? The smell reminds me of high school/college after a party during morning clean up and finding a cup with mad dog 20/20 in and taking a whiff...lol

Right, time to get work on this lady.

UzxWUBf.jpg

Sent from mTalk

Morning AFN family...Going to be setting up Blumat auto watering system tonight and fine tune next few days before we go up north for vacation. I dare not ask anyone to watch over my plants while we are gone. No tell, No smell, No sell.

On another note, the Sour stomper I dried seemed to gain some aroma back after cutting and putting in jars ..is that common? The smell reminds me of high school/college after a party during morning clean up and finding a cup with mad dog 20/20 in and taking a whiff...lol
Great idea!! @Padawan1972 That would be killer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back