Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the first person to pass on some Dead music. Always been my thing. But I have to admit, not being able to see it live at least once would be a major handicap. I don't think the studio music would have had me hooked like I was. At the time, it was a cultural/spiritual experience. Emphasis on experience, it is part of who I am, hard to explain the depth of a Dead experience.

I am the first person to pass on some Dead music. Always been my thing. But I have to admit, not being able to see it live at least once would be a major handicap. I don't think the studio music would have had me hooked like I was.
yeah, one big friendly dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the first person to pass on some Dead music. Always been my thing. But I have to admit, not being able to see it live at least once would be a major handicap. I don't think the studio music would have had me hooked like I was. At the time, it was a cultural/spiritual experience. Emphasis on experience, it is part of who I am, hard to explain the depth of a Dead experience.
Yes, it was about the live shows and the community that grew up around it. It's the basis of my existence too hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back