Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I'm saying..don't class everyone as lazy if they are asking the basics..:headbang:...we have and encourage a med user community.
Brain Fog is an accepted symptom.

OH absolutely mossy....i didnt mean to class everyone as lazy, and certainly not all newbs....I absolutely agree everyone has to start somewhere, and i am more than willing to help anyone....but when i give them the tools to grow awesome plants and they ignore the guides to repeatedly ask me questions already answered, it irritates me. Thats the lazy approach, and I am not sure I can help people like that. If they refuse to help themselves, then i cannot help them either.

I Like to Think I paid that kindness back 1,000 fold over the years by helping others....:crying:..but some may disagree...:biggrin:

I disagree....more than 100,000 fold :worship:

We Do Need a simple set of how to's that we can Link to on site for the most common problems...we have know this for years and it boils down to not enough time/staff to action...:headbang:

@912GreenSkell is kindly giving up his time and expertise to rectify this..with a senior staff team proof reading for him to ensure everything is Simple to understand...

For this he deserves rep slaps from all of us. :bighug:...it is a Massive job.

Thanks for that kind comment mossy....seriously, I burn my time to teach as much as I can about the greatest plant in the entire world.I will do everything in my power to teach as many folks as i can, and I am taching only what the wonder plant has taught me over the decades.

B919CC52-8040-41F3-94CE-F8877AB4D972.jpeg
Making sauce with mo
Start with chopping onions
While searing som ribs
C3804E12-6798-4B0E-AB54-D2266A9CA996.jpeg

Capture that meat flavour, drizzle oil oil in there

Remove from heat and remove the meat...
Bring on the ground beef

I used to hang out at a distillers forum and it was years before we got a sticky for the beginners...it helps a lot but it's a big job . It was a yellow highlighted section at the top of the intro page. You could tell them them to read that when they show up and when they ask those same old first questions.
OH absolutely mossy....i didnt mean to class everyone as lazy, and certainly not all newbs....I absolutely agree everyone has to start somewhere, and i am more than willing to help anyone....but when i give them the tools to grow awesome plants and they ignore the guides to repeatedly ask me questions already answered, it irritates me. Thats the lazy approach, and I am not sure I can help people like that. If they refuse to help themselves, then i cannot help them either.

I disagree....more than 100,000 fold :worship:

Thanks for that kind comment mossy....seriously, I burn my time to teach as much as I can about the greatest plant in the entire world.I will do everything in my power to teach as many folks as i can, and I am taching only what the wonder plant has taught me over the decades.

let them take the lazy approach, it ends in failure, and they come running back saying 'I'm sorry I'll listen now.' I don't know how many infirmary patients I have seen ignore pro advice and cry about it. Like showing pH symptoms while using 'ph perfect' and refusing to believe it can change in pot. For example...

Bahahah smoke alarm went off and I forgot to post the other steps... sautéed onions in pan after removing meat, add garlic, tomatoes, lil fresh rosemary, basil, oregano and such
And Put meat back in
Hehehe either way, you end up with a pot of this
11386C2A-1640-4D4E-8CD2-DAAAAE0D2925.jpeg

Let it slow cook Now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back