Status
Not open for further replies.
No issue on the west, the box jelly not ideal. East side it's around but the irricangii (sp) is a tiny bastard. Might not even know until you throw a jam tart on the boat trip home

Not familiar with that term. Is that one of the little shelled critters that shoots the poison dart?

Hecno will give the word.. shifty tiny box jellies

West? Then there's the saltys to deal with. My kid brother had some good salty stories.
One was about going up the Swan river from Fremantle to retrieve a victims body. They found it and had it on the bow of the small boat and the croc chased them down and snatched it back.

I was just about to order some Diesel from Dinafem until I got the shipping number $ 21 .00 to put 3 seeds in an envelope and stick it in a post box . Yikes . :nono: I didn't need the seeds that bad . :rofl:

West? Then there's the saltys to deal with. My kid brother had some good salty stories.
One was about going up the Swan river from Fremantle to retrieve a victims body. They found it and had it on the bow of the small boat and the croc chased them down and snatched it back.
It's not that bad, ironic tho.. as in what in the local area kills you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back