Status
Not open for further replies.
4+ mtr tiger shark visits that lagoon...

We swam there once!
No sharks but we do have some of these . :crying:
Carson Tiger Muskie.jpg

you can essentially use ANY type of waste is its from a clean and healthy source. just needs to be hot composted usually for a certain amount of time. and a few other simple preps or additions to said foods/Wastes. some lend to more issues but most can be used. butmany arent worth it for the trouble and what you get out of it. its usually best to use something like Dog crap in an outdoor setting but again,any can be used indoor and so on with proper prep. just usually means TOO much work.LOL

@912GreenSkell I'm one of those "lazy " growers you refer to. But when It comes to the growing of cannabis I came with the preconceived idea that all you had to do was buy some seeds and stick them in a pot of soil . Little did I know it was a little more complicated . I did little or no research right from the beginning . Personalities enter into the equation as well . I'm a doer not a reader and have a very short attention span . Reader's Digest is a long read for me . My learning has for the most part been trial and error mostly error and it's expensive . My grows do not stack up to many of the grower's here and the learning process has had many twists and turns but I wouldn't trade it for anything and the knowledge I have picked up along the way will stay with me for a long time . Who knows I might even get good at it . :pighug:

Good morning friends
9Bear, you forgot to mention that your knowledge of modern music and your playlist have both increased immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back