Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read about KD on Google news. This is new to me. Some people are smoking weed or tobacco laced with Raid Bug Killer! WTF I cannot fathom the social or economic mechanism that would lead to this behavior. I am totally blown away at the thought of this. I have been an organic grower for at least 40 years now and I would not even use that stuff on a bug!

When i grew Shit by Mr Nice by the time it was ready i was literally sick of the smell of it..........couldnt smoke the bud.

i put the whole plant through the bags had some gorgeous hash and bonged that for a while.......fucking lovely

Good Morning @Mossy , Caplockstuck and everyone else that's hanging around . :thumbsup:
@912GreenSkell My Crystal Candy getting their grow on . I tried something new by starting them in a plug . I know an extra step but I use it as a reminder DON'T OVERWATER . :nono:
DSCN1817.JPG

Morning @9bear :bighug: any signs of Spring yet..?
I saw a couple of morning doves , no robins yet and the temp is only minus 2 this a.m. so it looks promising , but as you know we can have snow right up to the first of May here . :biggrin: I just read we're expecting 20 cm of snow in the near future . So much for spring . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back