Status
Not open for further replies.
3BOG time :pass:
Clean burning no flush
a7c8de5274d8c1b60d0062a0eeb78805.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

@912GreenSkell while you were gone, I started on my first harvest, had 3 solid colas I could chop with certainty, letting the bottom of the plant go a few more days.

Selective harvest, nice!! I did the same and need to cut the underscrub off the durrty dragon tomorrow

Hey, everybody, its Gabe from Sterquiliniis Seed Supply again! Just popping in with some new pics, here's a couple of the Yeti plants at 60 days.

Yeti is a combination of Green Crack, California Sno, and Gorilla Glue Auto, its a short, chunky, plant, and skunky a.f. :biggrin:

20180320_220241.jpg
20180320_220258.jpg
20180320_220344.jpg
20180320_220411.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sterquiliniis-seed-supply.64767/

Hey, everybody, its Gabe from Sterquiliniis Seed Supply again! Just popping in with some new pics, here's a couple of the Yeti plants at 60 days.

Yeti is a combination of Green Crack, California Sno, and Gorilla Glue Auto, its a short, chunky, plant, and skunky a.f. :biggrin:

View attachment 880160 View attachment 880161 View attachment 880162 View attachment 880164

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sterquiliniis-seed-supply.64767/
I notice you are using quit a bit of fastbuds genetics to do your breeding. What made you use them over other genetics.. and how long have you been breeding?

I notice you are using quit a bit of fastbuds genetics to do your breeding. What made you use them over other genetics.. and how long have you been breeding?

FB green crack is the plant that always grew best for me, so when I started breeding, it was natural to use it as the basis of my strains.

I use FB Blackberry and California Sno because they were the fastest finishing plants I ever grew - I actually did a grow journal speed testing several strains it's on here somewhere.

FastBuds Grapefruit was the most flavorful plant I ever grew, I love the sour taste, so I got included.

The Gorilla Glue wasn't supposed to be included originally, but I wasnt very neat in my breeding area at first, and so it got a little pollinated, and i got several seeds out of a bud, so I grew them out, they were awesome, so I used them in subsequent crosses.

Some people might feel like I'm "ripping off" FastBuds genetics, but, arguably, every auto breeder is "ripping off" Lowryder, so....

I've been breeding for 2 years, it's my favorite part of growing. I have 16 strains I'm confident in so far, and I have plans for more this summer and fall. All have been tested in my personal garden before public sale.

FB green crack is the plant that always grew best for me, so when I started breeding, it was natural to use it as the basis of my strains.

I use FB Blackberry and California Sno because they were the fastest finishing plants I ever grew - I actually did a grow journal speed testing several strains it's on here somewhere.

FastBuds Grapefruit was the most flavorful plant I ever grew, I love the sour taste, so I got included.

The Gorilla Glue wasn't supposed to be included originally, but I wasnt very neat in my breeding area at first, and so it got a little pollinated, and i got several seeds out of a bud, so I grew them out, they were awesome, so I used them in subsequent crosses.

Some people might feel like I'm "ripping off" FastBuds genetics, but, arguably, every auto breeder is "ripping off" Lowryder, so....

I've been breeding for 2 years, it's my favorite part of growing. I have 16 strains I'm confident in so far, and I have plans for more this summer and fall. All have been tested in my personal garden before public sale.
And interesting fact that those that released low rider ripped it off... I know the person that invented the first auto flower. And they were ripped off....

And interesting fact that those that released low rider ripped it off... I know the person that invented the first auto flower. And they were ripped off....

Well, I was just told to cease and desist sales so it's a non issue on these forums anyhow. Figured as much - I always ask forgiveness, never permission :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back