Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
Its funny mossy, we didnt keep a single fish!! Both of us just felt like catching, and not keeping! I don't bother with composting fish anymore....horse manure is all i need and it saves me from having to deal with predators trying to raid the fish compost! :D
The only thing Mennonites use in their gardens ( horse shit ) and they have lots of horses !! They will have produce for sale in May up in Kitchener Ont . before we even have our gardens planted . :thumbsup:

my solar panel dig out the other day was a bust, next day work was buried. Yesterday wind stopped and I was able to get the new permanent magnet generator and rotor up, chalk one up in the win columnView attachment 880022
win is a win dude.......well done:baked::baked:

Afternoon @Feenix :bighug:...soooo...it was You was it..............?

My Office......................................................................Now.......:naughtystep:...

Bloody Cannadians...just coz they are going to be Legal soon...coming on site stirring up Trouble....:crying:

Afternoon @Feenix :bighug:...soooo...it was You was it..............?

My Office......................................................................Now.......:naughtystep:...

I swear that stroke seems familiar. Did you ever live in times square?
big%20hug.gif

dudes i have a quandry and i need some help please!:toke:.....the reflector that came with my cdm kit is quite small, but the way the aluminium is placed inside, it is supposed to cover 1.2m x 2.5m..:yoinks::yoinks:....basically it is supposed to throw the light from the top of the lamp, out to the sides:cool1:.....problem is i only have an 80cm x 80cm x 120cm tent.:fire:......i dont need the wide spread........a new reflector has come up of conventional shape that is suitable.:greenthumb:....do i buy it?.....the reflector i have now obviously throws some light down, but i dont know how much is lost from the top of the bulb??.....any help is 'preesh:crying:

dudes i have a quandry and i need some help please!:toke:.....the reflector that came with my cdm kit is quite small, but the way the aluminium is placed inside, it is supposed to cover 1.2m x 2.5m..:yoinks::yoinks:....basically it is supposed to throw the light from the top of the lamp, out to the sides:cool1:.....problem is i only have an 80cm x 80cm x 120cm tent.:fire:......i dont need the wide spread........a new reflector has come up of conventional shape that is suitable.:greenthumb:....do i buy it?.....the reflector i have now obviously throws some light down, but i dont know how much is lost from the top of the bulb??.....any help is 'preesh:crying:
have you tried using it the way it is?

hey everybody just got my prize from festivas very happy with the packs not something i would have bought myself but i like that .pushing me to try different things and not always have such a closed mind/view on things anyways off i go to the zamnesia thread to do some research thank again to all the staff that mae these giveaways possible
:pass:
IMG_20180320_175657.jpg
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back