Status
Not open for further replies.
dudes have you seen the artwork on the genius pipe ltd edition!!!!!.......:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
I WANT THE 4 HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE ONE... cool dudes :cool1::baked::baked::baked:m

Hey Now!
Here you go a little vid of the last can of Guinness being poured with a good warm hug to all my friends and family here at AFN.

Peace

Think the green algae I have forming on some of the roots is causing this?
On some of the leaves it's around the serrations, others it's towards the center of the leaf.
No clue what to do about it, So I threw a healthy dose of hydroguard in the feed mix today with the hopes it'll eat the algae or something. Everything looks healthy other than the spots like that.
20180318_165630.jpg
20180318_165536.jpg

Hello AFNers, quick question here. If my double grapes are 68 days and 75% clear trichs-25% cloudy, about how much longer do they have? I want to add KoolBloom but it says not until 2 wks before chopping. Not quite sure how much longer I should wait to add KoolBloom to the nutes...Any and all help is always greatly welcomed. @BigSm0 @bushmasterar15 @Mossy @johnp540
Don’t think it would hurt to add now. Next time you should try and go a little sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back