Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking weed looking out of my conservatory window overlooking a castle and tidal estuary in a snowstorm. It is truly beautiful.

i am cuddling a hotwater bottle drinking coffee with 3 types of weed on the table.

noone else will be up for 4 hours so im fucking loving it.

Motogp this afternoon

Sounds Ideal....:headbang:..I Do enjoy the hour of peace in the morning before everyone else in house gets up.

Got a Crystal Candy looking for the light . :biggrin:
DSCN1804.JPG

I live at the end of a terrace and i am convinced i am woken at 06.15 every morning by someone getting up a knocking the radiator pipe by their bed.

im thinking of learning Morse code and telling them to STFU

stfu in Morse code
... - ..-. ..-

Th

that's great and when would you lower for 24"to 18" and over what time period

Thanks

its hard to quantify, the back of the hand test is a good rule of thumb. 2 to 3 weeks old for 18 inches Anything over 18 inches away with my 600 hps is too far for my liking.

Try not to fuss too much. Let them grow to the light........test with your hand then move the lamp away.

Then wait 3 or 4 days then move the lamp again. I have a chain onto a hook on a roof beam so its easy for me.

I live at the end of a terrace and i am convinced i am woken at 06.15 every morning by someone getting up a knocking the radiator pipe by their bed.

im thinking of learning Morse code and telling them to STFU

stfu in Morse code
... - ..-. ..-

:crying:

smoking weed looking out of my conservatory window overlooking a castle and tidal estuary in a snowstorm. It is truly beautiful.

i am cuddling a hotwater bottle drinking coffee with 3 types of weed on the table.

noone else will be up for 4 hours so im fucking loving it.

Motogp this afternoon
That sounds incredible. I get to overlook my neighbor's old Buick, but I do enjoy waking up to several kinds of weed before anyone else gets up!

I don't think I would ever drop a light to 18 " but I'm using COB's and maybe you can get to 18 " with hps . :smoking:
lol I definitely had my COBs at like 12" toward the end of my last grow. I'm not saying it wasn't too close, but they survived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back