Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to post reviews on products that are not sponsored on the "product review page"? I mentioned awhile back purchasing an auto grinder for the wife due to her hands hurting and unable to use hand held grinders. Ya see..even her grinder is red...lol

71h5UWsUG9L._SL1200_.jpg

Red hair is associated with the gene MC1R, a recessive and somewhat rare gene that occurs in only about 2 percent of the world's population, according to the National Institutes of Health.

Are we allowed to post reviews on products that are not sponsored on the "product review page"? I mentioned awhile back purchasing an auto grinder for the wife due to her hands hurting and unable to use hand held grinders. Ya see..even her grinder is red...lol

View attachment 878598
I think you can mention them but no links . :toke:

View attachment 878598
where did you get that from please dude.......my missus has painful hands too:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back