Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy stoners. Well it's a gorgeous day but I was good...spent the first half in the back room changing the inlet valve on the washer, and got sidetracked on other stuff. But going to get outside now. A scorching 41 degrees
P_20180316_122100.jpg

After my unfortunate incident as I had to take down all my plants and hide for security reasons (I've had a string of bad luck lately) I am back in the business again :baked: My patient asked me to grow some more of DP's AutoBlueMazar and I found myself thinking should I start a grow journal on it? Would you still find it interesting to follow? I was thinking of waiting for approx. 6 more weeks until I begin with another strain that would be of some new Seed Stocker variety..

After my unfortunate incident as I had to take down all my plants and hide for security reasons (I've had a string of bad luck lately) I am back in the business again :baked: My patient asked me to grow some more of DP's AutoBlueMazar and I found myself thinking should I start a grow journal on it? Would you still find it interesting to follow? I was thinking of waiting for approx. 6 more weeks until I begin with another strain that would be of some new Seed Stocker variety..
Do what you feel your comfortable with . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back