Status
Not open for further replies.
Back sore and butt hurt. Trimming for more than 4 hours is no longer fun. It's not fun enough that I'm saving for a fan stand thingy. A trimmer Jah-hoooss-a-whats-it
I've heard good and bad things about those trimmers. I guess you just have to give it a try and see if it works for you.

I've heard good and bad things about those trimmers. I guess you just have to give it a try and see if it works for you.

Ya, the cheap salad spinner looking one probably would last for ten minutes. There's one thats a box fan looking thing with replaceable blades that looks pretty good. I would love to be able to try one before buying though.

I have Red Wigglers in my soil and they are doing fine, found some in the soil of the plant I just chopped.

QUOTE="Green Goblin, post: 1736658, member: 26067"]Found this on another forum, so that's a +1 in my book

2) Yes, biological are compatible fully with MC. There is nothing in MC that would damage or interfere with beneficial microbes so you shouldn't need to worry about mixing!
[/QUOTE]I just found out red wigglers and night crawlers were not native to the Americas and came over in 1492. Pretty crazy when you think about how many there are.

I just found out red wigglers and night crawlers were not native to the Americas and came over in 1492. Pretty crazy when you think about how many there are.[/QUOTE]
The next question in my mind is did they come by boat or air . :nono:

I want to say :thanks: to all the stoners that joined me for the Kush comparison grow :pass:it was a pleasure having you along for the ride :headbang:. I will be finishing the journal with my final comparison of these 3 killer smokes :drool:again :thanks: and be sure to ck out the final comparison :woohoo:

I want to say :thanks: to all the stoners that joined me for the Kush comparison grow :pass:it was a pleasure having you along for the ride :headbang:. I will be finishing the journal with my final comparison of these 3 killer smokes :drool:again :thanks: and be sure to ck out the final comparison :woohoo:
Thanks for sharing with us bro! I just need to get more room and I can join you in having 20 plants going at the same time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back