Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I like being far enough away from the city as possible while maintaining a reasonable path in and out of them. I can depend on them for the services that are only available therein, while being outside the blast radius should our government piss off the wrong people. Works for me.

Hahaha yeah same here!! Precisely!!

Its been a long long time since i've needed to buy any green....well until i decided to go legal....and now I am forced to buy "some" to keep my license active. Got 10 grams of this incoming to get my license going
View attachment 883960

Since I can only grow a plant at a time, I still buy weed for the variety. There's always something yummy around the city.

The collective got their hands on 99.7% THC Isolate!
Expensive stuff, but I really wanted to try it and the guy gave me a discount on a half-gram.

It is crystalline white powder- I picked up a tiny (really tiny) bit and dropped it on my pen coil (wee bit of oil left in it) and took it in one small toke. Honestly, I didn't think I got any vapor. The rest is hard to remember but it lasted way over 4 hours and was completely head. I remember wanting to do stuff and getting confused and on to something else...you know the story.

Like the distillate I had a few months ago, I found its purity kind of characterless, so I am using tiny bits as a bowl topper to kick it up a bit and still get the lovely strain effects. That half gram is going to last:vibe:

I'ma a bit more sensitive to chems and pollution these days, I guess it's industrial disease.

Can handle it on a 9-5 work type thing but living in built up areas wear me down..

I was going to post Dire Straights Industrial Disease, but I am liking the Pink Floyd vibe tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back