Status
Not open for further replies.
I finaly bothered to empty the reservoirs and start on cleaning/upgrading up the grow room. That last grow took nearly half a year. Holy crap. That was plenty of time to gather the next round of equipment upgrades. I got a real AC instead of a portable and COB's to assemble! I got rain catchment, but I may hold off on installing that for now.

I finaly bothered to empty the reservoirs and start on cleaning/upgrading up the grow room. That last grow took nearly half a year. Holy crap. That was plenty of time to gather the next round of equipment upgrades. I got a real AC instead of a portable and COB's to assemble! I got rain catchment, but I may hold off on installing that for now.
Rain catchment sounds like a good idea our rain ends up being funneled back to the lake so that the city can charge owners user fees . I may lay this one on the landlady and tell her I'm saving her money :biggrin: she'll like that . A modification to the downspout and voila ran water . :eyebrows:

That should do it . :toke:
figure1.jpg

thta system would cost you about 2500 to install at least. That tank may be close to that. Really nice though. My favorite are chains instead of down tubes off the gutter, and they drip down to a sandy gravel pit, and are gathered in drain pipe to a large central tank. You can then filter and pump wherever from there.

i saw an elephant in a circus once....it was tragic and i never went to an animal circus again.

Good morning stoners.
A small circus came to our island and had an elephant giving rides. Scared,,none of my kids wanted to try it. Two days later we watched the rampaging animal shot to death in Palm Bay Florida on national TV. A very sad event.

Good Morning @Mossy , AFN.
Big day for the old man . TURP DAY . :biggrin: I'll be gone for 3 days if anybody asks . No food , no water till some time this afternoon . Hopefully this will solve my problem , I have one of the best Urologists in the business . :thumbsup:
P.S. You can Youtube the procedure , not for the faint of heart but if one more male gets a prostate check mission accomplished . :toke:
:bighug:Sending :karmacloud:for a successful procedure, and a speedy recovery. :meds:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back