Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you lot I am bloody mad , How could you let -- old mate -- take so much land from a -- Utah national park -- Bugger me , I feel the world needs to take a deep breath . , I fear for my children . . Now I not pissing in any ones pocket , But AFN is a bit like United Nations , we ---- can got on with each other --- So why the @#$! cant anyone else . When I was a kid we had a word called respect . Not sure it is even in the dictionary now .

[HASHTAG]#bigmossyhug[/HASHTAG] @hecno :bighug::bighug::bighug:..you sound as if you need some.

Respect is Alive and Well @ [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG]

We can't Change the World...:d5:..but we Can make [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] a World we Want to Live in.

Not sure how active I can get. I have to watch out what I do and limited how much I'm able to lift. Last time I overdid it I couldn't move my legs and got sent to the ER.

:pighug: Sleep Tight [HASHTAG]#bushy[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

@Mossy And I will try my hardest to do that .
poster-planet-earth-on-human-hands-breaking-down-and-crumbling-439527.jpg

Good Morning @Mossy , AFN.
Big day for the old man . TURP DAY . :biggrin: I'll be gone for 3 days if anybody asks . No food , no water till some time this afternoon . Hopefully this will solve my problem , I have one of the best Urologists in the business . :thumbsup:
P.S. You can Youtube the procedure , not for the faint of heart but if one more male gets a prostate check mission accomplished . :toke:

Last edited:
Morning @Mossy yeah its warming up some thisweek here. but overall still in winter with that cold ass breeze. but its breaking soon enough though so things are looking up other than the bugs n stuff.LOL nothing like sleeping with spiders LOL

Same here...:bighug:...spring is Teasing in...nice sunny days now..but disruptive wind and cold night temps.. [HASHTAG]#sendingsunshine[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

I've got a constant Bee hum...hypnotic......:zen:..zen garden at it's Best.

@Mossy And I will try my hardest to do that .
poster-planet-earth-on-human-hands-breaking-down-and-crumbling-439527.jpg

@hecno :bighug: I Know..members like you are the Soul of [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG]

That can't be good for the spine :nono:

It's not very good for your fat rolls either......:vibe:..but I'm trying...

:crying:

I'll be gone for 3 days if anybody asks . No food , no water till some time this afternoon . Hopefully this will solve my problem ,

[HASHTAG]#afnsmokeout[/HASHTAG] called for @9bear :bighug: smoking up a karma cloud...:karmacloud:

Get Well Soon...:bighug:

National blunt day update.
I don’t get it. Smoked half a swisher blunt for the first time in a decade. Why? Ruins the taste, makes it harsh as fuck and wastes weed. I don’t get it. Honestly not as high as 2 bong hits. Any Beni fits besides a slow burning social smoke? Pass me the bong!
I am with you on that. No sense in mixing poison(tobacco) with perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back