Status
Not open for further replies.
looking good, definitely getting what they need
One of the lessons I learned from the first grow was that it is almost (but not quite) impossible to record enough data. Here's a small sample. M is for media (tank). S is for reserve (bottle) and the rest should be pretty straightforward. Negative vales are solution removed and not returned, like for testing or to make room for more nutrient solution....

Grow_Data.JPG

Soon as my AutoCobs get here I will be doing a run of Female Seeds Bubble Auto thinking 4 and 2 3BOG in my 44" x 44" room

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

evening HW :pass:peeps :pass:

nono i have a real old 15y space case globe that pretends to be a vape and a cheap portable thats ok ish.
an arizer or volcano is the only 2 id consider,and the volcano is out cause its £150 more than the arizer.
it was higher up my list of to do/to get things,but my light is crapping out its been pushed down again.
:pighug:
Hate to hear that about your light. You got a replacement in mind?

Soon as my AutoCobs get here I will be doing a run of Female Seeds Bubble Auto thinking 4 and 2 3BOG in my 44" x 44" room

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I think they were the breeders that supplied my Low Ryder 2 beans. The one that made it to flower (of the two I nearly killed) was a real monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back