Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny...but to me that is ideal!! The tighter the nodes are, the better!! I hate stretchy plants...I am a bud farmer, not a stick farmer!! ;) :D

A stem is simply a Bud Hanger.......:bighug:..........same with other plants...

Love cherry tomatoes...hate the leggy sprawl of a plant...:coffee:...bloody sati tomatoes..

I feel the same way outdoors....i would much prefer this(5.5 feet tall and 8 feet wide)
img_5957-jpg.883039

:crying: Pfffftttttt..I'd throw her out if she didn't reach me height requirements either...:headbang:..tiny bitch...

:crying::crying::crying:

Love ya Skelly.....:bighug:...one day I'll get to grow one out like that....one day....:headbang:

Showing off again...
I love it!!! Muahahahah

“Ooooh poor me, poor me and my monster plants” lmao...
“I’m stil smoking the 2012 harvest”
“I ran out of jars..”
“That’s the 10th pair of scissors ruined from hash”

Oh Gawd...if I grew a plant like that ...anyone of them I'd be shouting it from the roof tops...:yay1:...if We don't Brag them up..who Will...?
I come from a competitive growing area...and it would be pure Worship of the plant..not the fact she is canna.....she is just a stunningly Beautiful Plant...:worship:

I don't Believe in this old cannabis forum etiquette of Not talking your plants up..if you Grow something Beautiful...you have [HASHTAG]#fullbraggingrights[/HASHTAG] IMO...:headbang:

Yep....I am all about the buds!! To me this is an ideal plant!! :D 9" wide, under 13" in height and pulling 2 oz dry!!
View attachment 883043

Morning @archie gemmill :bighug:..is the kettle still hot.......did you leave me one of those scones...?

Morning @bushmasterar15 :bighug: you mean there is no such thing as Stoner Mice...?...I'm sure they have Visited my stash more that once...:nono:

First in the queue......:headbang:....I want a scone too...I'm gluten free but I can have as many virtual scones as i can eat...

:pie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back