Mephisto Genetics current Illuminautos

They are all fire but here are a few highlights. No till soil, water only, not topped.
50 Shades of Grape-The smoke is Grape upfront with Sour Orange on the back end, with great orange on the exhale. 126 g 86 days 48” tall
Sweet and Smelly-The smoke is the best Sour ever. This mix really pulls out all the Sour taste better than anything else.
Starts off sour on the front end, then bubblegum in the middle then it’s all Livers. This is also the first strain I have gotten the real pink bubblegum flavor to come out. I would have called this Ulitimate Sour! This is more up, than the others. 227 g 86 days 55” tall
Pinot Noir-Grape upfront that gives way to Chem part way through, all the way to the back end. Really Stoney. 109 g 84 days 42” tall
Sour Gummy Bears-The smoke, grape is pretty subdued with lots of Kush. Fucking Fire. 181 g 87 days 48” tall
Grizzly Crinkle is still hanging to dry. So I’ll just say 86 days and 42” tall.
They all deserve their namesake Illuminauto. 50 shades and Sweet n Smelly both really surprised me on the taste. Unbelievable And super complex. It all works together really well. The MG crew did a great job on these strains!
cheers
os
Awesome info, thanks. How did BAM turn out?

Sweet and Smelly just got bumped up list!!! Thanks

Awesome info, thanks. How did BAM turn out?
I didn't have room to run that one yet, just the 5 I listed. I will be running one BAM outside as a 'sunny porch grow'. Its just a couple days old at this point. I am really curious to see how these 3BOG crosses do outside in cold temps (lat 61). Bear Assed Monkey will be topped as well. Should be interesting, or a dismal failure.
cheers
os

Back