Mephisto Genetics current Illuminautos

Thanks. I got an Error 202. I'll try again later. Thanks for all your help.

Thanks. I got an Error 202. I'll try again later. Thanks for all your help.
Ah. I see your confusion It's not really an illuminauto opening as such but there is one illuminauto in the mix(42) grizzly clinkle. Someone posted the list for US which has 50 shades as a special for USA. WW/UK/Eu gets Pink Panama Illuminautos are untested F1 hybrids and cheap The others on offer have been worked and should be more stable which is reflected in the price. Shouldn't matter too much to the average grower growing multiple strains at a time. Some of those F1s are straight fire

Got Pinot Noir and 50 Shades in the jars curing and excited to try in about a month. Have Creme de la Chem & Double Grape in week 3 now. Best hobby ever!! :p

Preach. How tall did that Pinot Noir get if I may ask?
I just finished running #41-#46.
I ran Pinot Noir all natural and she got 42” tall. 10 g pots of water only soil. Yielded 109 g and finished in 87 days from seed breaking the surface. This was the lowest yielded for me, but plenty none the less. They are all pure fire and frosty as hell.
HTH
cheers
os

Any stand outs as far as your favorites from that grow?
They are all fire but here are a few highlights. No till soil, water only, not topped.
50 Shades of Grape-The smoke is Grape upfront with Sour Orange on the back end, with great orange on the exhale. 126 g 86 days 48” tall
Sweet and Smelly-The smoke is the best Sour ever. This mix really pulls out all the Sour taste better than anything else.
Starts off sour on the front end, then bubblegum in the middle then it’s all Livers. This is also the first strain I have gotten the real pink bubblegum flavor to come out. I would have called this Ulitimate Sour! This is more up, than the others. 227 g 86 days 55” tall
Pinot Noir-Grape upfront that gives way to Chem part way through, all the way to the back end. Really Stoney. 109 g 84 days 42” tall
Sour Gummy Bears-The smoke, grape is pretty subdued with lots of Kush. Fucking Fire. 181 g 87 days 48” tall
Grizzly Crinkle is still hanging to dry. So I’ll just say 86 days and 42” tall.
They all deserve their namesake Illuminauto. 50 shades and Sweet n Smelly both really surprised me on the taste. Unbelievable And super complex. It all works together really well. The MG crew did a great job on these strains!
cheers
os

Back