Fast Buds Crystal Meth Indoors 270w Roleadro UFO Led

I am indeed a cupboard grower , second grow inside with led lights , I did three grows outside but have had to move inside for security and stealth as got some nobhead neighbours , who my girlfriend won't let me kick shit out of them for nicking three of my plants !!!!! Are you growing anything now or have you in the past mate ?

I started out as a cupboard grower but had to purchase a tent in a hurry about 3 months ago, I had to call a plumber and he needed access to my cupboard. I have 3 plants under my belt so far with 5 more on the go currently. got 3 Blueberry at 10 days old. 1 og bubblegum at 21 days old and an auto shark at 17 days. I will stick up some pics later when I get home if I can figure it out.
That's bull shit someone stole your plants man!! as long as you have some safe space though all is good

f6a5b261af565515258dcaeb7b81fe83.jpg
Day 2 and I've covered the stem with some soil so she doesn't stretch too much and become a lanky super model, she seems to be sticking her tongue out at this, little Madam [emoji12]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

f3d0e09cc73d667fb7956f7199d8575b.jpg
Day 5 I got a little drunk yesterday with rum,red and white wine so no picture [emoji12] Gave Krystel 250 ml of mineral water with added calcium and magnesium today, second set of real leaves coming through now, she's looking strong and healthy [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hell ya back at it again I see.. I just checked the light your using very impressive, someone said they used kill a watt meter and it was only 95w. is that the same light you used on your last grow too? don't know how true that 95W statement is I was just reading an amazon review that said that.

Hell ya back at it again I see.. I just checked the light your using very impressive, someone said they used kill a watt meter and it was only 95w. is that the same light you used on your last grow too? don't know how true that 95W statement is I was just reading an amazon review that said that.
Yeah mate I just read that , I'm happy with it , it works and fits perfectly in my small cupboard space , doesn't use much electricity and wasn't too expensive , I like your set up but I haven't got the money or space to do that , I wish I did , good luck with your grow I'll be watching to see if you beat your previous yield as I'm trying to do that as well :bighug::bighug:

Back