Fast Buds Crystal Meth Indoors 270w Roleadro UFO Led

Make sure you giver her at LEAST full strength nutes anything less and you won't reach the plant's full potential. I just grew one and it came out really nice,I used 1/2 strength nutes and wish I given her more. You will love the smoke it is some great daytime or night time weed plus it is great for COD zombies or video games in general. I will have to watch this one.
Thank for you for the advice I appreciate it mate :pass:

10ab98866dd001ceff0bcbbe7682fcaf.jpg
Day 1 for my little girl who's going to be appropriately Krystel [emoji173]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Indeed the journey begins. We don't know what perils we are going to face but it's an awesome journey of learning my friend [emoji106]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

That's what it's all about!! I will be here through the ups and hopefully very few downs. am I right in thinking you are a cupboard grower?

That's what it's all about!! I will be here through the ups and hopefully very few downs. am I right in thinking you are a cupboard grower?
I am indeed a cupboard grower , second grow inside with led lights , I did three grows outside but have had to move inside for security and stealth as got some nobhead neighbours , who my girlfriend won't let me kick shit out of them for nicking three of my plants !!!!! Are you growing anything now or have you in the past mate ?

Back