cross post (still would like opinions)

Reaction score
post started here (more pics) https://www.autoflower.org/threads/a-progression.86419/post-2547911

i started the grow with little issues. i put some living soil at the bottom of the pot and then rest was biobuzz light mix. i didnt really use any bottled nutes. i used boogie brew tea everyother watering, my water ph'd to 6.8 and ran in a 5 gallon with air stones for 2-3 days with vitamin c crystals and a little ful-power towards day 40+.

i top feed it with 3 tb spoons of a dr earth recipe for top feed. i used general purpose, palm feed, and flowergirl bloom.

then again at the 3 week mark with a different dosage, but same brands. (so a little more flowergirl and a little less veg)

everything was still going good . my temps were genrally 78-80 its veg life with 65-70 humidity.

around day 49 i moved it to a different tent that has a temp of 68 at night and 73-75 durring the day with 40-50 percent humidity.

i miss diagnosed (not enough cal) and top fed it some fast acting gypsum around day 45.

i learned later it had TOO much cal. ;(

im not sure what my options are now? im at day 53, i recently gave it some epsiom salt and ph'd water.
any advice would be helpful

its been under mars hydro tsw 2000 light at 60-70 percent fully raised to the top of my tent at 5 ft. it is a 27x27x63 tent with an carbon filter hooked into a four inch cloudline fan with the humidifier running outside the tent blowing in. 2 osc fans and 3 computers fans in the floor for air movment.

ty.

Attachments

• progression1.jpg
    progression1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Diagnose too much Cal then gave epsom salts?....or too much Cal after epsom salts?

damn, that doesn't sound good
im new to all of this. i gave it the epsom after i learned about to much cal.
epsom is Cal-Mag...........damn.......not experienced enough on this...tagging experts........ @Mañ'O'Green @pop22
only thing I can think of is flushing with 6-6.5 RO water to try to leach out as much as you can then a feed of base nutes....wait till one of the nute guys can chime in though...

Last edited:
Might just have to try and limp it through and apply learned knowledge to next grow my friend..

And if you get bored, plenty of us check in and out of the live stoner chat during the day just talking n joking.

WAY over fed! your issue is probably a combination of overfed too much of something other than N,, causing a Calcium deficit. I hate to say it but those plants are probably toast. You MIGHt save them by flushing the pots with 5-10 gallons of plain water each. Then your organic nutrient will be pretty much all flushed out. After that if the plants improved you'd need to feed the bottled nutes to the finish. I'm not of the opinion this will work at this stage.

Compost teas are problematic as well as the fact that 4 out of 5 scientific studies say they do nothing beneficial, and they are acidic, lowering your medium's PH. If you do insist on them, one application should be plenty.

A good orgnic mix should have all it needs blended in before it goes into a pot. It should carry your plant 70-90 days with nothing but water added. If you have a plant know to run longer than 70-75 days, then a top dressing couldn't hurt and may be needed. But you should only need to top dress once. I've had plants go 94 days in a three gallon pot with nothing but water. And it was still nice and green on chop day. Growing organically mean keep your hands off your plants! Lol, your killing them with kindness.

Bummer! Too much Love. There really is nothing to do now. Better luck on the next grow.

Back