OLD REVIEWS Crop King Sour Girl

Reaction score
Crop King has released a NEW Autoflower Strain - SOUR GIRL. I picked up some today. It’s a hybrid of Sour Diesel X Girl Scout Cookies.

I am curious to find others who are going to be growing this strain. To get some thoughts/opinions about growth..bla bla bla

Crop King has released a NEW Autoflower Strain - SOUR GIRL. I picked up some today. It’s a hybrid of Sour Diesel X Girl Scout Cookies.

I am curious to find others who are going to be growing this strain. To get some thoughts/opinions about growth..bla bla bla
Looks like a nice strain. They have a nice selection and like the sounds of their lambs breath and revolver.

Looks like a nice strain. They have a nice selection and like the sounds of their lambs breath and revolver.
I agree, I literally flipped a coin on getting Sour Girl or Lambs Breath, Sour Girl won. I have started one and she’s poped and above soil living the Dream.

I agree, I literally flipped a coin on getting Sour Girl or Lambs Breath, Sour Girl won. I have started one and she’s poped and above soil living the Dream.
Do u have a journal going.

Back