Nutrients Cream Mandarine XL, Biotabs & Coco with COBs

Any more pics of the leaf mate?

Where did your critter come in from? Wa she in the coco do ya think dude?

For what it's worth, I sometimes get leaves like that when running Biotabs in coco and I think yellow specs and stuff like that early on can just be a sign of the plant adjusting to the Biotabs - think that I even read that in some of the BT manuals :2cents:.

For what it's worth, I sometimes get leaves like that when running Biotabs in coco and I think yellow specs and stuff like that early on can just be a sign of the plant adjusting to the Biotabs - think that I even read that in some of the BT manuals :2cents:.

Oh my god you read the bloody manual, and you're a man! That's soooooo illegal, all over the world dude! :crying::crying::crying:

Any more pics of the leaf mate?

Where did your critter come in from? Wa she in the coco do ya think dude?

Yeah I think it must have been in there already. That or its climbed in through the vents.

Cool man. Saves me a job [emoji16] I'll keep an eye on it.

Oh my god you read the bloody manual, and you're a man! That's soooooo illegal, all over the world dude! :crying::crying::crying:

XD

Kill it Dave. Nothing green with legs or wings has a place in a grow tent. [emoji1360]

Done already. I thought it best be safe so he had to go. RIP Jiminey [emoji23]

Back