Cotyledons look smashed together on new seedling need help ASAP!

Reaction score
Got a new seedling and the cotyledons (round leaves) look smashed together at the tips idk what I’m doing wrong but this is the 3rd attempt at having a third plant in my grow room to no success. I have a feeling it’s due to light burn because the leaves were wet and my sf2000 burnt them .....any help or ideas to save seedling would be greatly appreciated thanks. I haven’t added any pics but I can go take some to show. Even without the pictures it’s just like I described the round leaves are stuck together like someone smashed the tips together and it’s about a half inch out the soil. Please help... even if I can’t get this one to survive I don’t wanna make the same mistake again on next seedling.

Attachments

• DEADA34B-93F6-44C8-970B-A4A9FDF27695.jpeg
    DEADA34B-93F6-44C8-970B-A4A9FDF27695.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Got a new seedling and the cotyledons (round leaves) look smashed together at the tips idk what I’m doing wrong but this is the 3rd attempt at having a third plant in my grow room to no success. I have a feeling it’s due to light burn because the leaves were wet and my sf2000 burnt them .....any help or ideas to save seedling would be greatly appreciated thanks. I haven’t added any pics but I can go take some to show. Even without the pictures it’s just like I described the round leaves are stuck together like someone smashed the tips together and it’s about a half inch out the soil. Please help... even if I can’t get this one to survive I don’t wanna make the same mistake again on next seedling.
Patience. Leave it do its thing.

Will be fine.

Ive had them come out all kinds of different ways, I agree with everyone else it should be fine.

Back