Outdoor Container guerrilla

Some interesting info: During the grow, so far, 80% of the days were sunny days and since the spot has sun all day long imagine doing photoperiods with unlimited soil ;)

There were periods of extreme heat but I didn't water at all...If we dont count watering couple of times at the beginning to ensure the seedlings survive the heat. But even that watering consisted of sprinkling cup of water per plant. :)
I think I owe it to good soil, polymer crystals and other 'spices' :D

If were to say my story about how strong and durable are these plants you gotta know this... I planted second round on September 1st - germinated seeds straight in the pot and each was misted with one cup of water. Due to my obligations I was unable to visit for one full week (i usually go every 2nd or 3rd day during the first week, or less often if it rains) and surprisingly I found 7 out of 8 seedlings! :D
They were significantly smaller because of lack of care but they were there! And they do fine now! ;)

Also I smoked some Mexican Airlines bud to test it out and although it isnt properly dried yet it really felt good. Pardon me - feels good right now :D :D

Last edited:
Day [HASHTAG]#86[/HASHTAG]

CBD Med GOM outdoor hang. I think I pulled it a bit soon but she will suck all the energy from the leaves. Right now dries in windy 30-40% rh surrounding.
2016-10-04 16.16.55.jpg

Mexican airlines. Survived two rainy days and dries for one week now.
2016-10-04 16.17.07.jpg

FrisianDew with nice fat buds
2016-10-04 15.58.06.jpg

Haze XXL. Heat stress?
2016-10-04 15.57.35.jpg

Critical Jack and the little ones. I think the little ones won't make it to the finish :(
2016-10-04 15.49.13.jpg

Hi everyone! Do you enjoy the most wonderful time of the year? Hohohoo :D

i got some exciting newsss

Day [HASHTAG]#99[/HASHTAG]

I chopped Haze Xxl and did an [HASHTAG]#outdoorhang[/HASHTAG] (I just wanted to hashtag it for fun :p )
2016-10-17 08.39.37.jpg

ThinkDifferent, CriticalJack, AutoEuphoria outdoor hang. Btw I smoked Mexican Airlines that had been drying outdoors for three weeks, survived one week of rain and cold nights,zero mold, nice dryness and awesome buzz :) :p
2016-10-17 08.24.35.jpg

FrisianDew on the left is cute little fattie :) . I think I will chop her in a week or two. After all she IS made for outdoor.
On the right is chopped Haze that had some mold prior to harvest
2016-10-17 08.02.09.jpg

Crippled AutoMazar with some mold on it!! Poor bastard :(
2016-10-17 08.02.00.jpg

ThinkDifferent... Do you think she maybe needed additional week or two? I also think I harvested CriticalJack a bit early. In the background is Fast&Vast on its day [HASHTAG]#47[/HASHTAG]
2016-10-17 07.56.47.jpg

Btw Fast & Vast is on day [HASHTAG]#47[/HASHTAG] together with AutoUltimate, AutoMazar, AutoExtreme, PolarLight, MobyDick and HazeXxl :-D :-D :-D :-D

Hey Badger, great post w/ some great info. I am new to outdoor growing and I live in a weird environment, Avg daytime temps low 60s-mid 70s
Avg nite time temp low 45-65
Humidity high, always between 50 - 100
Lots of rainfall. I have 3 Frisian Dew and 1 Bangi haze that are going crazy outside. They are feminized, not auto.By looking at your pictures it seems you are in a hot dry climate.
Is there any Auto strains that you think would flourish in an outdoor environment such as mine?
I just ordered fem. Purple Power seeds and Limoncello Haze auto-Fem. from AMS.

Attachments

• 01adbbedc9d773fc37b7061ea931fe544984fd77df.jpg
    01adbbedc9d773fc37b7061ea931fe544984fd77df.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 01c8547dd760519039ee63749fb1b1e24e0d78f45d.jpg
    01c8547dd760519039ee63749fb1b1e24e0d78f45d.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 01d70a081d1d584a6fc28668ccc2babf1086953d15.jpg
    01d70a081d1d584a6fc28668ccc2babf1086953d15.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 01389acd82f76c6934295301b3b1893c434438d124_00001.jpg
    01389acd82f76c6934295301b3b1893c434438d124_00001.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 77
Hey man! Thanks for stopping by :D
If you are new to outdoor growing I gotta say you do a nice job ;)

Please tell me what size are pots and how tall are the plants? Do you go organic or use chemical ferts?
They are way bigger than my autos. I think I am going for 50-70 liter pots next year with photoperiods/fems sown in them :)

Regarding your question I would recommend Critical Jack, Frisian Dew, Think different. I did round two on september 1st and I would recommend AutoExtreme, AutoUltimate, Moby Dick Xxl, Polar Light, Fast&Vast, but that is based on observations so far. Also I had good success with Haze xxl and AutoMazar but they suffered some mold and AutoMazar was being chewed by some animal. Prolly rabbit. However i would not recommend them to you...

Last edited:
Hey man! Thanks for stopping by :D
If you are new to outdoor growing I gotta say you do a nice job ;)

Please tell me what size are pots and how tall are the plants? Do you go organic or use chemical ferts?
They are way bigger than my autos. I think I am going for 50-70 liter pots next year with photoperiods/fems sown in them :)

Regarding your question I would recommend Critical Jack, Frisian Dew, Think different. I did round two on september 1st and I would recommend AutoExtreme, AutoUltimate, Moby Dick Xxl, Polar Light, Fast&Vast, but that is based on observations so far. Also I had good success with Haze xxl and AutoMazar but they suffered some mold and AutoMazar was being chewed by some animal. Prolly rabbit. However i would not recommend them to you...
Badger, thanks for the great information. I am growing outdoors. The black plastic pots are about 56 liters and the cloth ones are about 94 liters. The fertilizer I use is Ocean Forest Fox Farm and liquid House and Garden nutrients. These are not AUTOs Each one is about 3.5 - 4 ft tall.
Thanks again for the info.
Aloha.

Day [HASHTAG]#108[/HASHTAG]

Harvested AutoMazar and Frisian Dew
2016-10-26 09.39.42.jpg

Frisian Dew
2016-10-26 09.39.51.jpg

Haze hanging for 9 days and freshly chopped Frisian Dew
2016-10-26 09.44.56.jpg

Round 2
Day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG]

AutoUltimate
2016-10-26 09.29.18.jpg

AutoXtreme
2016-10-26 09.30.22.jpg

Polar light and Fast&Vast
2016-10-26 09.31.26.jpg

Haze xxl and Moby Dick
2016-10-26 09.39.57.jpg

I fertilised them with something so we should see the results the next time ;)

totally awesome, I bet the bud you wrestled out of this grow is rad, grow on fellow photon wrangler

Interesting and well done... I hope you considered digging the old pot compost into one of those rock crevices as a starting point for next year... then I'd add some very rich compost to those holes next year - and well - just do away with the pots :D

I know the results are often disappointing from guerilla weed - but I always find it a most psychologically satisfying smoke regardless of its quality ha ha.

totally awesome, I bet the bud you wrestled out of this grow is rad, grow on fellow photon wrangler

Thanks man :) I gotta be honest...so far I ve tried Mexican Airlines and CBD Med Gom. MA is pretty nice and pleasant. When smoking you are wondering if it hit you or not but it gradually embraces you and you sink into happy thoughts and you laugh and talk and write etc :D It shows its sativa specs and if you hit toke or two more then it acts like indica. I think it would use a liiiitle bit more drying (it is that part of year where the rain is more frequent and there is a small window of when you can rely on low RH and just go and pick it up) and just for the fact that core of the bud is a bit moist/green and it is felt in taste. A bit harsh but I believe in good curing. If I dont smoke it till then :D
Regarding CBD - i tried it once and once again mixed with MA and CBD will not give you any remarkable high (therefore CBD am I right :) ) BUT it will certainly feel good in its own way. Lets say it acts like antisepthic or smth, you are 'sober' but still some elements of mind wandering around are present.. I think it has great potential to relieve pain. I smoked it while being pain free.. Who knows maybe it is one big placebo :D :p

Anyway... I havent visited them in two weeks (long story) so I am becoming impatient with all those good strains waiting to be tested.

Interesting and well done... I hope you considered digging the old pot compost into one of those rock crevices as a starting point for next year... then I'd add some very rich compost to those holes next year - and well - just do away with the pots :D

I know the results are often disappointing from guerilla weed - but I always find it a most psychologically satisfying smoke regardless of its quality ha ha.

Hey dude thanks for stopping by :)

I can see where you are going with crevice thing and I was thinking about it but then again this place has expiration date and I think it is the end of this season. Gonna wrap it up and switch somewhere else. Although I wanted to fill the crevice or two and grow plant in it ( it would prolly look cool and secured against animals :) ) I think the full summer sun heated rock/stone would mess it up. I decided when the plant is chopped that I will simply turn the pot upside down and let used soil to spread and feed other plants in future. I see it as a way of saying 'thank you' to the nature and plus - lugging pots only during the cleanup time is a bit easier dont you think ;)

You mentioned guerrila weed often disappoints people but personally it is good for me. It depends what you expect/want actually. Not to mention many other variables. And I used some chemical ferts lately because organic will give you nice quality but the yield will suffer and I didnt exactly do 10-15 oz 4-5 foot high photos amirite? :)

I think my plants remained smaller due to inability to care often enough. Trust me I would love to be there every other day and give them what they need and push them to 2-3 foot easily but I simply cant. Not only its outdoors - its also guerrila. On the positive side you dont have to worry about RH, temp, EC or whatever is done indoors ;)

Back