Outdoor Container guerrilla

Reaction score
Hello buoys and gulls how are you spending your summer? ;)

Mine involwes growing autos under the big ole sun :D . I planned to start at the beginning of a june but I was late about 1 month with my schedule. As I finally dragged every container and cubic liter of soil I sowed the seeds. They all germinated within 1-2 days before sowing and popped out 2-3 days later so everything went well ;)

They will be grown in the same container (20 l) from start to finish and that means they need to be protected as seedlings.

Strains:

Dutch passion
-Autoultimate
-Autoxtreme
-Automazar
-Autoeuforia
-Autofrisian dew
-Polar light
-Think different

Dinafem
-Moby dick xxl
-White widow xxl
-Amnesia xxl
-Haze xxl
-Critical jack

Various
-CBD med gom auto
-lsd25
-Mexican airlines
-Fast & vast
-West coast o.g.
-Northernlight x bigbud auto

Soil:
-basic soil
-perlite/vermiculite/polymer chrystals/worm castings ~30%
-neem cake fertiliser
-mulch on top

Pics soon... ;)

CBD med gom auto. First seedling I saw and it put a smile on my face haha
20000101_155912.jpg

Pots in the bush. Now I realize I didnt paint all of them as a camo
20000101_163011.jpg

Big ass spider
20000101_165716-1.jpg

Watering Autoxtreme using poked bottle cap for gentle stream. Today I found only stem and the rest was eaten :(

20160720_070256.jpg

Very proud of Med gom at day 12... Is there a chance she will not grow too tall in this extreme sun?

20160722_152253.jpg

Weirdly shaped leaves on White widow
20160722_155338.jpg

Friggin' sweet list of strains man! Some incredible pot in there!!

I couple of the strains I am planning on growing next year, so i'll be stopping by as much as I can!! I have a pair of autoultimates growing right now, journal is in the Dutch passion category if you feel like taking a look. Man are they big plants! Really looking forward to seeing how the euphoria and xtreme does outdoors.

Glad you like it man :) ... Unfortunately xtreme was eaten and out of two euphorias one survived. It is all the damn bugs that found a hole in the net ...

Glad you like it man :) ... Unfortunately xtreme was eaten and out of two euphorias one survived. It is all the damn bugs that found a hole in the net ...

Yeah I posted the post and then read you lost the Xtreme...was hoping you had a couple on the go. Sorry to hear of you loss.

hello
great work man
from my experience of growing guerilla style.
id veg them indoor or undersun outdoor at least for at least 21-27ish days so they are big enough.
bugs wont get them that way.
+1 for the net though its super good :)
hope its all going well so far

Yeah I posted the post and then read you lost the Xtreme...was hoping you had a couple on the go. Sorry to hear of you loss.

Never mind I have bunch of other stuff. But some of it was lost like Amnesia xxl and when i germinated seeds i kicked the tray and I am not sure which seed is which because they were kicked and mixed. The seeds in question are Fast&Vast and Polar light but I think I can differentiate them by now :)

hello
great work man
from my experience of growing guerilla style.
id veg them indoor or undersun outdoor at least for at least 21-27ish days so they are big enough.
bugs wont get them that way.
+1 for the net though its super good :)
hope its all going well so far

Thanks man. I cant afford vegging indoor so I must grow them outside from seed to weed. It adds extra work because u gotta be there every day for the first few days to keep seedlings moist. But the good side is they get used to the environment from seedling stage so they get adaptable :)
On the other hand the nets are awesome but I didnt manage the best system of taping them to pots. It was a lot of improvisation and mostly successful but still I suffered some loss. I think the bugs on the lower picture are guilty of charge.

As you can see they all got stuck on the duct tape and died so maybe a ring of duct tape around pots is the best protection against bugs.

20000101_164616.jpg

There are spiders everywhere. It feels both scary and exciting to be in that surrounding. Something can bite you and you might die or fall somewhere but that is only if you are extremely clumsy :D

20160720_060335.jpg

The best part of the day
20160720_051540.jpg

The best light available ;)
20160720_070321.jpg

If its possible can somebody please rotate this pic and maybe some others so people dont break their neck. Like...can admins help?

Anyway...

Critical jack day [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG] (please rotate it)

20160720_070808.jpg

To rotate pictures, this is what I do. Before I even post here, I preview my folder of pictures I want to upload. In preview you can rotate the pictures, once its how you like, click arrow to the next picture and it auto saves your rotated pictures. You can still do that now and edit your post if you like.

Back