Mephisto Genetics Connoisseur Automatics:Part-2

eh it happens. this time of year it becomes far more prevalent IME. one of five cracked and got above the soil of the CDLC's.the GG4 was stunted bad.small and short.high heat and or high high RH is to blame ime. my tent run warm certainly but not that warm to do that LOL! so its the shipping times of year is all. summer I avoid typically for seed dealing because there tends to be more issues than not. like when I ship seeds to pals,I send them with a desicant pack(s) for safety LOL less RH is a good thing. the heat AND higher RH kills them faster imho. so negating the Rh mostly will help shipping safety for de beans LOL in 45-60 days though this will all be behind me again.LOl every damn year it seems LOL cant wait to order an 18 pack of Sour Hound though.cush n chem if I can get them and a 3 pack of Double grape. weeee LOL!

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
019.JPG

I dont think I showed anyone this yet. this is 43 grams decarbed down to 39 point something but all that down to this in two 8 hours tincture runs with everclear and strained material out.used three strains combo of mephisto meds and WOW just ewwy gooey too.I mean damn!! frigin glue LOL

242.JPG
243.JPG
244.JPG

eh it happens. this time of year it becomes far more prevalent IME. one of five cracked and got above the soil of the CDLC's.the GG4 was stunted bad.small and short.high heat and or high high RH is to blame ime. my tent run warm certainly but not that warm to do that LOL! so its the shipping times of year is all. summer I avoid typically for seed dealing because there tends to be more issues than not. like when I ship seeds to pals,I send them with a desicant pack(s) for safety LOL less RH is a good thing. the heat AND higher RH kills them faster imho. so negating the Rh mostly will help shipping safety for de beans LOL in 45-60 days though this will all be behind me again.LOl every damn year it seems LOL cant wait to order an 18 pack of Sour Hound though.cush n chem if I can get them and a 3 pack of Double grape. weeee LOL!
Thank goodness. I thought i was the only one with GG4 issues. Hearing it from you makes me feel like less of a grower. Thanks

I had insane issues with all three. re the CDLC five times with all similar results in being small and stunted. Same with the GGG45 twice and the yeti I did once but it too had issues and really shows here. but also the fact I used less tabs and a lite soil too. but did add about a 1/3 of a tab and a flower tea I hit the GSC i have too with. but again it smells insanely awesome though.Sorry it didnt perform better. but this round I had many issue. summer I have issues but not typically like this so I think it was a shipping this in the heat.stays a day in the truck at 100F your done LOL! driving aroudn is ok,but if it sits over bight for the second day undelivered ? ohh maaann LOL but either way Mitch told me a few months yet for a new thing so until then ill grow my Mephisto as I always do,Organic and frosty n yummy smelling and tasting lolThanks guys!!

001.JPG
005.JPG
021.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
045.JPG
047.JPG
046.JPG
049.JPG

I had insane issues with all three. re the CDLC five times with all similar results in being small and stunted. Same with the GGG45 twice and the yeti I did once but it too had issues and really shows here. but also the fact I used less tabs and a lite soil too. but did add about a 1/3 of a tab and a flower tea I hit the GSC i have too with. but again it smells insanely awesome though.Sorry it didnt perform better. but this round I had many issue. summer I have issues but not typically like this so I think it was a shipping this in the heat.stays a day in the truck at 100F your done LOL! driving aroudn is ok,but if it sits over bight for the second day undelivered ? ohh maaann LOL but either way Mitch told me a few months yet for a new thing so until then ill grow my Mephisto as I always do,Organic and frosty n yummy smelling and tasting lolThanks guys!!

View attachment 793798 View attachment 793799 View attachment 793800 View attachment 793801 View attachment 793802 View attachment 793803 View attachment 793804 View attachment 793806 View attachment 793807 View attachment 793808 View attachment 793809
Looking good! Enjoy that goodness!
:pass:

Thanks,.yeah man,when I harvest and upgrade for the tent and lights ill try to re do the GGG4 at least.I didnt try that one.and if I like the smoke ill try germing the last cdlc but of course I dont expect much to come from that. but we'll see.the Yeti does smell amazingly yummy too.

Back