Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Reaction score
Auto Triangle Kush grow for @Jack Vault And his comparative grow. Thanks again guys!

Well for some odd reason, which I've yet to pin point. ......I've decided to change a large amount of my grow products from lights to soil to nutrients. ...I got over a pound dry off 4 plants under a 600hps using fox farms nutrients and promix hp on my first grow ever. I'm hoping to get about 300 grams off these three gals I'm dropping tomorrow. Figured I should upgrade some stuff and dial in my grow with new products. So without further ado here's what I have going on. ....

24"x48"x72" grow tent.
6"x24" black ops carbon filter with a i believe stealth 6"inline fan around 420cfm.

I will b using sunshine mix #4 and the main parts of the advanced nutrient line, I think. Sensi grow a and b, Sensi bloom a and b, carboload and over drive. I will b using tangs advanced schedule matching it with the items I do have. I also run 2 liters of water with 3ml of clonex into my sunshine mix, dumping the excess run off.

And finally my BRAND NEW MARS 2 1200W LED will b behind all the magic. Now this is probably the biggest change in my grow but I'm going to like the cut on electricity, kinda, since I'm also changing from a 18/6 light schedule to a 24/0 schedule until I get my grow area dialed in with heaters and coolers connected to thermostats n stuff lol. to keep Temps in the proper zone. Currently 24c with 33%rh.
Light is 30" from top of soil and I have only the veg switch on for now. Will b going full spectrum until they have all shown sex. I will than run full spectrum until the vertical growth stops and after further research and how they look I will decide whether to keep full spectrum for the remainder of the grow outer switch to bloom only and focus on packing on the weight?

So glad I have everyone here to guide me through this grow since I feel like I'm on my first grow again!!!! My soil is prepared and in my tent for the next twenty four hours. After work tomorrow I will b sowing my beans directly into my soil which will b moist but not soaked. About a knuckle deep. I then put saran (cling) wrap over my pots and let them sit until the seeds sprout and shed their casing. I then remove the wrap and I guess u have to watch and see what happens next. Wish my Ole buddy @A4 was here to take a ride with me! Hopefully this catches the attention of some of my fellow led growers so I don't mess up things. Thanks for stopping through and any recommendations or experience/knowledge of any of these products please feel free to share :) all are welcome :) will b updating. ....very frequently lol :smokeout::bighug::pass:

@sanguine thanks bud! !! I'm hoping all this reading pays off lol my eyes hurt!

@stepside my man! Glad to see you swinging through. Ready for some fresh led action?

@A4 glad to see you sneaking around buddy! Let's see what I can do this time around as I'm a lot more knowledgeable now! Will pm you shortly my friend.

@kindman420 thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping to blow the sides of my tent out again, welcome aboard! Any questions feel free to ask my friend!

@CLEMSON KUSH what size space do you have my friend?

How does everyone feel about LST and LEDS? I had great results doing it with my hps so I was planning on doing it again. I would think using only one light that keeping an even canopy would still b my best bet?

yea dude should work just as well with leds, even canopy sounds like a good plan

Back