chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
well guys this is my 1st grow i sproated 4 seeds in rockwool i had them in my heated propergator the problem is none of them even after a week shown any roots at all it drove me mad so i basicly have 3 left that seem to be going nowhere fast i am thinking there a dead loss as i planted them in coco to see if they would take as someone suggested could i have waterlogged them i was worried about them drying out ..so my question is can anyone tell me when and how should i water these when they sprout i have 3 more seed planted now in root riots that should pop anytime now i have a 1.2.1.2 2.0 tent with a 125 cfl light at min but i also have a 600w hps with a dimable ballast for later on i really need some advice guys as i cant trust anyone to ask local wise thanks so so much also i will be growing in coco with the lucus formula with flora bloom also i have rhizotronic plus formulex if they help

Last edited:
Go to grow pot cheaply on you tube he has world record autoflower grows documented grows not just talk he is running exactly what you are running lucas formula and coco I LEARNED EVERYTHING FROM NEAL AND DR AUTOFLOWER FROM CANADA

I think he is running phsyco nutrients now but lucas was his main feed for long periods of time

i watched lots of his vids he knows his stuff thanks mate im just going to follow it to the letter i think the seeds i used 1st go were maybe sub standard im a bit disheartened but onwards and upwards this is a pic of my others that never rooted

Attachments

• sweet no roots.jpg
    sweet no roots.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 56
well things are looking up my root riots are paying off i have just potted one up with a nice long root and 2 others following behind in my propergator maybe rockwool isnt for me i will post some early pics this week

What's wrong with the rock cubes them babies look healthy to me

You are putting that rockwool Cube with your seedlings in you coco pot when you transplant right you're not taken the seedling out of the rockwool cube are you I know Neil transplants his cubes directly into his cocoa and let it grow

no pal i waited for them to get some roots they never emerged so i still planted them 1 of them is still going in his 16l pot but the other 2 just wernt taking any feed so i just put it down to bad generic seeds i explained it to them about the roots they gave me a partial refund id never take rockwool apart i have just done 2 more different strains and 2 are showing roots at the bottom of the root riot s i will upload some pics tmoz or in next few days showing you them pal

Last edited:
Back