@Ripper@wwwillie My weekly update. Two CDLCs at 22 days and two RQS Bubble Kushs at 15 days. Each strain is being grown 2-ways; one in Biotabs & one in GBD SuperSoil.
Bubble Kush on left, Creme De La Creme on right. Biotabs in front, GBD SuperSoil in rear. Amare SE450UV at about 24".
22.tent.JPG

Alrighty!! Time to give the guys a break! I will be hanging out and keeping track of the Cob Battle from now on, so tag me in your weekly updates. No need to tag Ripper or Wwwillie unless you have an issue that I cant help with! Time to let their notifications rest! Lol.

I went through the thread and have an updated list of active participants! This list is based on postings and updates from Feb. 1st through tonight. If you haven't posted an update within that time frame, then you are officially out of the running..

This is the active list I have going.. The asterisks represent the number of weekly updates you have posted since Feb. 1st. Everyone should have at least two by the end of the week!

@Kingflipper *
@Only1Sky **
@Heavily Medicated *
@Belivitez **
@Dabber **
@Jibblerjoe **
@Feenix **
@Arthur **
@WalterW **
@F.N. *
@bushmasterar15 **
@cornell584 **
@Dubious143 *
@1939bear **
@Mañ'O'Green **
@orrganic **

Any questions or concerns just lmk! To war we goooooo!

Alrighty!! Time to give the guys a break! I will be hanging out and keeping track of the Cob Battle from now on, so tag me in your weekly updates. No need to tag Ripper or Wwwillie unless you have an issue that I cant help with! Time to let their notifications rest! Lol.

I went through the thread and have an updated list of active participants! This list is based on postings and updates from Feb. 1st through tonight. If you haven't posted an update within that time frame, then you are officially out of the running..

This is the active list I have going.. The asterisks represent the number of weekly updates you have posted since Feb. 1st. Everyone should have at least two by the end of the week!

@Kingflipper *
@Only1Sky **
@Heavily Medicated *
@Belivitez **
@Dabber **
@Jibblerjoe **
@Feenix **
@Arthur **
@WalterW **
@F.N. *
@bushmasterar15 **
@cornell584 **
@Dubious143 *
@1939bear **
@Mañ'O'Green **
@orrganic **

:thanks: will do. :warrior: ready :LOLStoned:

@Kingflipper *
@Only1Sky **
@Heavily Medicated *
@Belivitez **
@Dabber **
@Jibblerjoe **
@Feenix **
@Arthur **
@WalterW **
@F.N. *
@bushmasterar15 **
@cornell584 **
@Dubious143 *
@1939bear **
@Mañ'O'Green **
@orrganic **

My first weekly update was last Thursday posted on 2/9

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My first weekly update was last Thursday posted on 2/9

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Can you find that post and click "reply" on it so that it show in a new post! I went back through and didn't see it! I see your updates in the Mephisto battle thread, but not here!

@Prophetiko Here is my update on my Mephisto SODK. Day 20. She is growing like weed. I have started LST and she is responding well, a couple more sessions and she will be ready for a big stretch. The 30 watt Cree is doing a nice job right now. I have a big girl under the autocob that's just starting to finish up, then SODK gets moved under the autocob.

2-13 (2).JPG
2-13.JPG

Here is my Cherry Bomb just a couple weeks out. When she hits the drying rack, SODK takes her place.
GEDC0222.JPG

Back