Cannadipity, it creeps up on you.

I had several fail this year - but in the greater scheme of things that's still about a 95% germ rate on average...

:pass:

Did a re drop as seed did not germ. I knew I was due been 100% for way to long.
I recently had 9 out of 10 Wedding Cake BX1 fail! Really expensive seed. Since then I have been following a thread where 80% of those that make it hermie! Ouch!

@Ripper weekly update, I squished them when I was lst'in their sisters....

Day 12 - Mephisto Mystery beans

Smiles
05ba5717a45e90a65048415b036d002e.jpg

Gumms
bd87a2f50c2a153aa9714f841d720249.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The list of things good and bad that live in the soil is very large indeed. There are many nematodes and wire worms that are predatory and they occur naturally in soil. So you may have witnessed that predation. Most nematodes are too small to see with the naked eye. I don't know if it was in this thread but someone was saying that BTi did not work for Fungus Gnat control for them. More than likely they did not treat often enough for long enough. The life cycle is 3 - 4 weeks. You would need to treat for at least 4 weeks to kill them off. This also assumes no new gnats from outside sources.

Yes we can move this to a new thread but start a new thread, things just get lost in the chatter of chat.

I just started a thread in New Growers figuring they can use the info as well as old guys like me?

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/fungus-gnat-cures-preventions-and-urban-legends.64050/

will ask to move all on the topic to there.

@Feenix :pass: I think I got them moved mate! Good info- :thumbsup:--- coulda stayed here because of the high traffic exposure, and only a handful of posts,.... but with that link, they know where to go now at least!

@Feenix :pass: I think I got them moved mate! Good info- :thumbsup:--- coulda stayed here because of the high traffic exposure, and only a handful of posts,.... but with that link, they know where to go now at least!

Thanks Waira I just feel less stupid for passing urban legends when I don't have to see it every week.:thumbsup: Since I started it I figured I'd fix it and turn the subject to COB's

Back