New Grower Chief's 2nd grow in 5 years! Fast Buds GSC under 1 Auto cob

Reaction score
So as the title says, this is my 2nd grow in 5 years. My last one was partly successful as I harvested 1 of 2 plants. This time I am only growing 1 plant, but his time I have a wayyyy better light, grow medium, and I will be using nutrients this time around.

Also bought a new tent today so I'm happy and sad at the same time because there was nothing wrong with the tent that I have, except for the fact that I've moved 3 times in the last 5 years and I can't find the metal poles. So the new tent will be here the day after tomorrow.

The tent will be 48x24x60 with the metal poles. $50 on amazon.

The light will be a single Autocob 3500k from Cobshop.net. thanks for the super fast shipping @BigSm0

The grow medium will consist of a mix of coco fiber organic potting soil with worm castings and other amendments that I will post later when I get the list in front of me.

I will be using MEGA CROP for my nutrients. That will be all i use except for some additional calmg it it needs it.

I have 2 seeds that just came in yesterday. 1 is GSC auto fem from Fast Buds which i will be growing. And 1 Blue Dream auto fem from Humboldt. The GSC will go into a dixie cup to germinate tomorrow afternoon or the next day, and today I will be getting my walk in closet ready to set up my new tent when it gets here.

Failure is not an option with this grow as I'm trying to reduce my monthly expenses and growing will save me a ton of money and will give me the satisfaction of being self sufficient.

Thanks for taking a look at my journal. Hopefully it will be a great one!

Pics will be coming in a day or two.

I'm in for this, I just got my mega crop and keep forgetting to start using it.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I'll join in I've grown quite a few plants in a tent that size. Never had the guts to go with that type of a grow medium myself, I'll be curious how it turns out.

:pop:Subbed for the ride and sending... :vibes:

:pop: subbed so I take it you found everything :thumbsup:
I did. I'm going with the same potting soil that you recommended, with a lot of the same amendments and a few others. Just waiting on my tent to come on tuesday so i can finally put my seed in the soil under that sweet autocob!

except for the fact that I've moved 3 times in the last 5 years and I can't find the metal poles.
Maybe you just need to get stoned enough to remember where they are.
The light will be a single Autocob 3500k from Cobshop.net.
You are gonna love those lights. I have six, but only using four at present. I'm thinking about choreographing an original Autocob dance. Ok, that's a lie, I'll get Michael Flatley to do the honors. Happy growing.

The problem is, wherever they are is a place where I won't be able to get them without making people aware of what I'm doing that have no business of knowing.

I'm going to try to pull 3-4 single plant grows over this next year and then upgrade to another cob or two after I buy my house next year so I can run 2 plants at a time perpetually.

Back